Chapter 3.

It's been 6 months exactly since the last time she saw V. Tomorrow is the day she gets married to Mr. Carter. She is still cries every morning because of V. She tells everyone that it is bad dreams so they don't find out about him. She makes the effort out of it by screaming later hours in the night. Her uncle wants to get her help, but she protest each time he brings it up and telling him it will go away soon enough, even though it's been 6 months since she told him that.

"Evey, my dear. Are you sure you are already? You have been making fuzzes each and every night for 6 months straight. Are you sure you don't need help for it?" He asked her in a concern manner.

"Yes, I'm fine, uncle. All it is, is bad dreams. We don't need the trouble for silly night terrors. I'm fine!" She says to him.

"Alright... Well, since we are done talking of that. Are you excited to wed tomorrow, my dear?"

"Yes, uncle I am." She lies with a fake smile for joy. She doesn't want him to know that she loathes the idea to marry Mr. Carter. All she ever thinks about is V, and wondering if this all a nightmare.

"Good, I'm glad to hear. Now go get ready for tomorrow, my dear. You have a very big day tomorrow." He says with glee.

"Yes, uncle." She smiles and starts to walk away from him.

"Oh and by the way, Evey. Your mother and father would be proud of you." He says with tears in his eyes.

Evey turns around and runs to him with arms wide open. She gives the old happy man with tears in his eyes a hug and tells him "I know." She says with a smile and goes to her room with tears in her eyes. She closes the door behind her and falls to the floor filled with so much dread that she can barely breathe from how much dread. She hopes for tomorrow to never come. But that hope is tainted with reality, and reality is the all knowing sick and twist truth that no one not even God could ever escape from. A Wedding is meant to celebrate a joyous and happy couple that are going to make a vow to God that they love and care for one another until the day they die. She refuses to make any commitment with the man she will marry tomorrow. The only man she thinks of marring is V, and he doesn't even love her which makes her feel even more worse. Tears start to swell up in her eyes and fall like rain from her flesh cheeks.

She gets up from the floor to her balcony to get some well disver fresh air. She looks off into the far distant of the night. She looks at this landscape that is filled with people and buildings. She watches the fire that burn in the street light. She feels like that light is her that burns in the street light. When that light goes out she knows it's over for her and that she will be married to man that isn't V. She starts to cry, again. "Oh, V. Why did you do this to me? Why?" She says while tears fall from her face and with her face in her hands. She then jults her head up because she heard something. But all it was, was the wind. She goes back inside to lay down on her bed to go to sleep. With dread on her mind for tomorrow.

The next day comes and the wedding has begun. Evey is all alone in a room filled with flowers. She is wearing a beautiful white grown that look just like winter. She hates the smell of the flowers, because they remind her of death. She hates everything including the cracks and crannies of this place including the bottom of everyones shoes. "Evey, are ready?" Her uncle asked her. "Yes." She says with tears falling down her face. "Evey." Her uncle hugs her in a endearing manner. "Oh, Evey. I'm going to miss you too. You will live in a happy home with a nice man and have a wonderful life together with children." He says to happily, but that just makes matters worse for her. Because that is the last thing she wants. She wants V, but deep down inside he only used her for conquesting his lust for her. Which makes her even more sick just thinking about it.

"Evey, it's time." He says to her.

The doors open and the organ plays "Here Comes the Bride" she feels sick to her stomach and just wants to die. While the music plays and the audience is looking at her. She feels like this is her funeral than her wedding. As she looks towards the alter. She sees Mr. Carter looking at her. She feels his eyes on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable. She wish that he would stop but doesn't. He starts to smile at her which makes her even more uncomfortable. She makes it to the alter and her uncle kisses her on the cheek for good luck.

"It will be alright, Evey. Everything will be fine." He's says to her sweetly.

Mr. Carter takes her hand and she looks back her uncle with tears in her eyes. She then turns back to Mr. Carter who looks quite happy. But she feel less happy and more fear.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of company, to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony." Says the priest. Evey starts to shack in fear of what is going to happen next. "Do you vow to be with this man by God?" "Yes." She say to him. "Now pray to God for your prayers of a loving and happy marriage." Says the priest. "I pray for this place to go up in flames than that." While thinking that to herself all of a sudden a man comes in screaming. "Everyone get out! There is a fire." The man said screaming. But then a gunshot goes off and the man screaming falls to the ground and the places gets swallowed by flames. Everyone is in complete panic except for Evey. She just stands there. Waiting for her death to come for her. Her uncle screams out for but she ignores him, because she just doesn't want to live anymore.

"Are you really that desperate to be with me that you would let the flames kill you?" Evey turn around in shock to find the man she would killer self for. It was V the man who she loves with all her hurt. "I'm sorry it took this long for me to get here. I was preparing something quite special for you, my dear." He says to her sweetly.
"V!" She cries. She runs to him with a warm embrace from him. They hold each other in they're arms. he kisses her passionately and she smaks him for being an ass and leaving her like that. He laughs and says "We better get out of here or we will burn to death in here." She agrees and they leave through the wall. Earlier V put explosives all over the place to make his meeting with Evey spectacular. He did it all for her and he would do it all over again just for her.

The church burns to the ground and everyone thinks that the bride died inside there. Her uncle falls into misery of the lose of his beloved niece. He blames himself for not able to protect her and failing his dead bothers wishes. But he's knows she is in a better place now.