Chapter 2.

Over the past several months. V has been sending her love letters and poems of how he feels for her. Evey got the news that she is to marry Mr. Carter in a few months. It's almost been year since she has seen V. It bothers her so much. She really wants to see him and be in his arms, again. She prays every night for him instead of his letter of his passion for her. The Parliament is looking for him. They know it was him that blew up the building. They call him a terrorist and tell everyone to stay indoors at night, and to alert them of any suspicious behavior. She doesn't care what they think of him. To her, he is the most passionate and kindness man she has ever met. She wishes to see him at least once before the wedding.

"Hey, did ya hear about a man dressed in all back and wearen a strange lookin' mask."

"No, I haven't."

"Well, they say he is 7 feet tall and very dangerous. They call him a terrorist for destroying a building that belong to the Parliament. They be lookin' for him. But, the only thing they can find. Is a circle painted with a v in the middle of it and they say he used real blood to make it."

"Really? I should not bump into that guy."

"Same here, mate."

"Yes, he sure sounds like a dreadful fellow. I sure hope I never meet the likes of him." Said V with a motionless grin.

"Who the bloody hell are-" said the man realizing it was him. They were just talking about him. The man turned to his friend to see him shaking like a leaf on an Autumn's day. Both the men looked at each other and started to run for it. They both yelled for the police, but alas. They could only yell it out once. For they both were killed in cold blood.

V then went on his marry way to his beloveds. To drop off a letter and a blood stained rose he gives her every night. He wishes he could take her instead of dropping off a letter his love for her. He wish he could stop being a gentleman and ravish her. But the idea bothers him too much to even think about. It's almost been a year since the last time he has held her in his embrace. He plan to take her after November the 5th.

Evey could not fall asleep, for something was bothering her. She felt like something horrid is going to happen, but what? she thought. She knew she wasn't going to get any sleep tonight. She then heard footsteps outside her balcony. She then turned to the opposite side of her bed facing the wall. The wall is a reddish purple that Evey likes because it makes the room more darker. Evey then closed her eyes to listen to the footsteps outside on her balcony. Then both the doors to balcony open to reveal a shadowy figure.

V then walk into her room and then starts to walk right towards her. He then kneels right beside her and he then looks straight at her. She is his sleeping beauty and he is her prince that will wake her from her evil slumber, but sadly. That just a story. He lives in a nightmare where no fairytale will ever dare to go. He then puts the letter with the rose right beside her. Then all of a sudden. Her eyes shot open like a shot in the dark, revealing her beautiful amber eyes. V then stepped back away from her in shock.

Evey rose from her bed with tears in her eyes and a smile filled with so much joy. "V!" She cried.

"Evey." Said with his arms wide open for her.

To her, he was a door filled with mystery and warmth. When he opens his arms for her. It is like going into a new world filled with happiness and warmth. It is the only place she never wants to leave. The place inside his warm and tender embrace.

"V!" She cried running into his arms. "V, I missed you so much." She said softly with tears running down her face.

"I know, I missed you too, my love." He says while wiping away her tears with his thumps gently so he doesn't hurt her.