Chapter 3

"Alright class today I'll be assigning you partners for your first project" Professor Robinson says. A collective groan is heard throughout the room. "Now now I know not everyone likes working with other people, but this is a good opportunity to get to know your classmates and learn how to work together. Everyone partner up."

Harry looked around the class, searching for a potential partner, but no one really looked interesting to him.

There were a few girls that eyed him but were then asked by other people. Everyone is finding a partner except for him and soon the whole class has partners. That doesn't sound right, there's about 100 kids in this class, an even number, so there must be someone left for him. Harry was just about to tell Mr. Robinson when someone comes walking through the door a half hour late to class.

"Sorry I'm late, kind of couldn't find the class, had to ask about five people for directions. This is English Literature right? and you're Professor Robinson?"

"This is English Literature 101, and yes I am Mr. Robinson. You must be Louis Tomlinson? the transfer student?"

"Yes sir" Louis smiles and takes in his surroundings. Mostly all the girls gaping and him and a few boys too. Then he spots Harry, the smile completely vanishes from his face, but Harry just smiles at him and waves.

"Mr. Tomlinson since you and Harry are the only ones left without partners I guess you two will be working on this project together" Louis looks up at his Professor with wide eyes.

"You're sure I can't pair up with someone else?" Louis sees Harry's face fall out of the corner of his eye but chooses not to look at him so he doesn't feel guilty.

"There is no one else available"

"Okay" Louis says and sighs as he goes to sit down in the only seat available which happens to be right next to Harry, fucking fantastic.

"Hey Louis" Harry says and grins at him.

Louis doesn't say anything to him, he just continues to pull out what he'll need for the class from his bag. "So are you excited to be partners?"

"No"
...............

"I mean it's not like I hate the guy , but he just screams desperation"

Niall laughs at him, "Can you blame him Louis? I mean if I was gay I'd be all up on you. Not trying to be creepy here, but have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, more specifically at your butt naked in the mirror?" Niall looks at him seriously.

Louis snorts, "As a matter of fact I have Niall, more than once too"

"Good just checking"

"You sure you're straight?" Louis raises his brow at him.

"As straight as a ruler" NIall smiles at him.

"Yeah okay, anyway....you wanna hang out with the gang tonight, I'm kind of bored"

"Yeah why not? Tomorrow's Saturday so nobody has class, we could all even sleep over at Pez's place"

"Pez?"

"Perrie, chick that's going out with Zayn, milky skin, blue eyes, purple hai-"

"Okay I got it, I remember her, you've introduced me to so many people that it's hard to keep track" Louis laughs. "So she has her own place?"

"Yup, her parents are rich as fuck, that place is so big I got lost looking for the bathroom"

"That does sound like you"

"Hey!" Louis just shrugs his shoulders, "It's true"

There's a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Louis says when he gets up from where they were sitting on the bed to pad over to the door. When he opens the door Kourtney is standing behind it.