Chapter 2

"Get up! Get up! Get up!"

"Hmm?" Harry groans laying face down on the bed with only his briefs on.

"HARRY GET THE FUCK UP NOW GOD DAMN IT"

"Two more minutes Kourt"

"No! I've been trying to wake you up for ten minutes now. That's it, you made me do this"

Harry hears her footsteps leaving the room and he sighs happily. He gets about a good five minutes of peace before he hears someone entering the room again.

"Listen Kourt, you can keep on trying to get me up but it's not going to happe- AHHHH" Harry screeches as cold water hits his bare skin and soaks him in the bed. "Kourtney what the FUCK?!"

"I told you to get up, you didn't listen to me" She smiles wide standing at the other side of the room with a giant bucket in her hand.

"So you throw fucking cold water all over me! and where the fuck did you even get that bucket"

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out Hazzy. Now get dressed and come to Niall's dorm in ten minutes or else I shall come back with another bucket, but this time it will be filled with hot water" Harry jumps out of the bed so fast he gives himself whiplash and he forgets completely about the soaking wet bed in favor of heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower; almost tripping on the way there.

"You're such a horrible person"

"Love you too!"

Harry takes a long shower, fuck it if Kourtney's waiting for him outside the bathroom door with a bucket of hot water. The extra time in the shower gives him extra time to think about Louis anyway. The way his hair looks so soft, his cheek bones, his long eyelashes, his plump looking pink lips, pretty blue eyes, thighs, his ass, the list goes on and on. Harry's personal favorite are his eyes; right next to his butt. God Harry just wants to go up to him and grab a hold of it. It's just so big and so round. Maybe it does jiggle if someone slaps it, preferably if Harry slapped it. He just wants to see the expression on Louis' face if he were to-

"Harry are you fucking day dreaming in there! Get the fuck out!" Kourtney yells from the other side of the door. "Everybody is waiting"

"Why? are we going somewhere?" he rinses off the soap on his body and steps out of the shower.

"Uh yeah, I told you that yesterday before we left the party"

"Are you sure you told me, or did your drunk self think they were talking to me when you were actually talking to someone else"

"Shut the fuck up"

"You know, your cursing at me a lot lately"

Kourtney groans, "That's because your being extra dicky"

He exits the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Extra dicky?" he asks raising an eyebrow at her.

"Oh my god shut up before I get hot water and throw it on your face!"

"Alright, Alright" Harry slips his briefs on without taking off the towel, and then lets it fall to the floor when he has them on. He then takes out a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie, and slips on his brown Chelsea boots. He put his hairs up in bun and turns to face Kourtney again. "How do I look?"

"Damn if I was straight I would have already asked you out, I still don't understand why you're still single"

"Maybe because Louis rejected me" Harry sighs.

"I already gave you advice on that, I told you to keep trying. He's just playing hard to get"

"How do you know that though! Maybe he really doesn't like me and he wants me to leave him alone"