Pulling The Trigger

A/N:Hello all. This is my first work ever. This story will just piss you off which I really enjoy So I don't recommend you to read it. Read on your own risk okay? No complain please.. if u want to complain? Just don't bother anyway.. And for the last rambling of mine.. Keep your hearts at bay.. This is a major Tragedy story.. So don't Dare to complain in the end.

"Is this how we will end Rose?" said the man who kept on running for years from the public's lights. His face full of pain and misery. He kept on running so just this fateful day will not come.

The woman who points a gun at him was not sure either. Her face was covered in cold sweats and her hands were trembling. The past months of chasing him has made her usual life into a living roller coaster of emotions. She ended up breaking the number one rule of being a hit man. Never feel any emotion towards the target. She knows she need to pull off the trigger or else it will only make the situation harder. She shook her head slightly letting him know that she was also hesitant. Soon after it, her tears went flooding.

"I don't know Jack. You always call the shots. Tell me!" she said as she wipe her tears with her other hand.

Jack smiled at her as he raised his own gun. Releasing the safety and points at Rose' head. Then he smiled as he murmur three little words. The seconds felt eternity for them waiting for these three short words.

"I Love You."

A gun fired. letting a scream echoed the warehouse where their final date ended. Soon after it, different special agents barged in and secured the area. Only one person was standing, and that was Roselyn C. Lunalia.

Now lets go back to how this all happened. A pure roller coaster of lies and deception. When a hunter looses its fangs, a new hunter will prey on it.

A/N: So? does it piss you off? That was the near end of the whole story. If it piqued your interest just post a comment. This is not your usual cliche' story. So brace tight. Cya all.. but i really don't want you to read it... LOl.. just Lol.. Oh and btw i don't know how to make a cover.. And other lefts and right so i will really appreciate any kind of help oh and the cover would be the best.. Will upload the proper story soon. A few hours maybe.