The First Date

All the underground society were fussing about a killer that name is still unknown. It happened in just twelve short weeks that murders happened left and right during a certain year. Everybody wants him as a pawn for their own organization.

All of his victims were government officials. They were all top contenders in different positions. It was suspected as political killings as main reason for murders.

The police was helpless and clueless that time. The media has gone blaming them and condemning them that they don't do their jobs. All people was quite scared in opening their doors during night. They will never know when he will knock on their doors and would shoot them in point-blank range but after the death of a senatorial candidate, he just vanished in thin air.

He was called a ghost that time. He was not under any organization and works alone. None has lived another day when they saw a man in black on their house. He never runs on securities. He moves like a total ghost just like his nickname. He was a legend among assassins which everyone envies.  

The government decided to knock on underground hit-mans for help and track him down for a huge amount of bounty on his head. They were so desperate and decided to hire assassins from a group called One Cent that was well known as the most dangerous personnels and private army one can have. Only high ranking officials know their existence. One thing that puzzles them was, "Why is this assassin not on those underground hit-mans?"

All of them were clueless but not Roselyn C. Lunalia, a new member or the One Cent that outmatched any other agent of the organization. She was the top now, reigning as the queen. She was the only fortunate survivor that was able to see this unknown killer. She kept the information to herself for years though because she vowed that she will personally deliver the kill-shot to this murderer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------/----------------------------------------------------------------

6 years Ago, Flash back

"Run upstairs Rose. Now!" Goerge Lunalia, her father said to his only daughter. His face full of worries and concern. Not for him but for his daughter that would almost graduate her highschool in just a few months. He was a great man who loves his family the most. In his bad decision to enter politics and now he is on his final moments, being assasinated by the unknown killer.

Her daughter was confused. She bend her neck sidewards looking at her father with a curious look. She got no idea that someone that would change her life forever would come that night.

She slightly nodded and went upstairs while looking at his father that was currently fussing over the windows and doors, locking them and watching the windows holding something behind him. Sweat was all over him and so panic and fear was written all over his face.

She went to her bed and grabbed her phone from her bag and plugged the earphones playing heavy metal song while banging her head up and down following the heavy beats of the song.

The rain became stronger and thunders became more audible despite the heavy metal music of hers. She laid down her bed and pulled the sheets listening her song. After a few minutes, the power went down and so her bed was engulfed by complete darkness. She noticed how dark it is and made her uncomfortable as she pressed her phone open and used it to light the room still playing heavy metal songs.

"Dad?" She went down to grab some water, calling for her father downstairs. A few minutes and still no reply. She became more anxious as more time passes. She felt the deafening silence which made the stormy night scarier than ussual.

She went the living room to search for her father but there were no trace of him. She tried to go to the kitchen still calling for her father as she walk. She unplugged her earphones so she could hear clearly because she was thinking that her father was answering but the music was interrupting it. She looked but still there were no sign of her father. She grabbed cold water from the fridge and gulped it fast. She was getting scared of the dark environment and the sickening silence in the house.