Turn 19 : flashback summer break

Tristan Jake's POV

After kong sigaw sigawan si Sophia saka ko lang na realize na im at fault here i made her cry. Dapat di ko sya dinamay paano pag nagagalit ako lahat na lang ng pwedeng masisi ay sinisisi ko.Grabeng katangahan ko to gusto ko ng mag sorry pero nawala naman agad sya e.

Bago ako umalis ng gym sinuntok ko muna si Renz at sinabing

"how dare you Renz at ikaw din Krisha akala ko ba kaibigan ko kayo huh? Kung kaibigan ko kayo dapat nung una pa lang sinabi nyo na ng kayo hindi yung paasa kayo may palihim lihim pa kayong nalalaman bakit sa tinggin nyo ba guguluhin ko yang buhay at relationship nyo ? Sana kung sinabi nyo nung una palang walang nadamay at sana hindi kau patago tago .At ang sama ding tingnan na kung umasta kayo parang di ko kayo kaibigan at parang wala tayong pinagsamahan sige simula ngayon kalimutan nyo ng kaibigan nyo ako."

"argh !!! what wrong with me !!"

"Jake okay ka lang?"di ko na pinansin yung nagsalita at naglakad na ko.

But one thought came into my mind , and that is why they are so worried about her? May nanyari ba ? And whats with her kanina na wala na ? ewan basta ang gulo super pag nag ka ayos na kami i wanna clear all things na gumugulo sa isip ko.

"Argh !!" habang nag lalakad ako biglang may nag flashback sa utak ko.

flashback~~*

 "blonde" -i said to myself because i dye my hair cause I want to look like American.Im on my way home but i decided to take a detour and went to the park.It's summer break but we have to practice basketball cause it's part of our training.

"*sob* uwaahhh !!!! *sniff*" suddenly i heard a girl crying and the next thing i knew i was sitting next to her and handed her my handkerchief.

"here suit yourself." at first she just looked at my handkerchief then she looked at me before she take it.

".*snifff* thanks.."-she said with a very gloomy tone 

She's beautiful because she look's like a doll a girl like her really stand out.

"say.. you know i really hate seeing girls that cry." i tried to open the conversation even if im not that kind of person i dont usually talk to anyone.Specially to girls who i just met.

"so-sorry *sob*" her voice is stammering and i can feel that she's in a deep pain and sorrow.

 "it's okay to cry." i said while patting her back.

"you know what .."she sigh deeply then continue"*sniff* i lose him ...*tears started to fall again* i really want him to come back ...i really really love him ... i cherish him so much... *sob* i want him to stay with me forever. :'< " i think she's kinda opening up to me and telling me her pains i know she really need someone that will listen to her.I can lend my shoulder to her if she wants.

 "there's no such things .. like forever"i now im being to prank and this will hurt her more but im just being honest and realistic.

"yeahh... your roght ,, but you know what. im still believing that there are such things.He's my prince after all." what is she saying ? i dont understand but i dont wanna interupt her.

"hey. do you believe in fairytales?" she stop crying but her eyes are red and swollen.

"huh ? what about that.?"this girl is weird =___=

"because you see i'm a princess hehe and i also have prince." she's trying to smile confidently. Yeah i know every princess has their own prince.

"so what?" im not reading or watching fairytales anyway and im also not fond of the.