Romcoms

-Raven-

I'm still haunted about what my father said.

Why does he always try to ruin my life.

But when I think about Beast Boy I forget about everything bad and I get the urge to blush and... smile.

I don't do smiling.

I went to the kitchen where Cyborg was cooking.

"Hey Rave!" He greeted.

"Goodmorning Raven" Robin greeted
"Oh yes the goodmorning morning Raven,how was the date?" Starfire floated and looked at me with a smile

"Oops!" She said when she remembered it was supposed to be a secret.

"Nevermind" I said in monotone.

"Date?" Cyborg and Robin had the most awkward faces in the world they looked as shocked as ever.

"It was nothing" I say almost losing my temper.

I sat on a chair in the kitchen.

"Could you atleast tell us who asked you out?" Cyborg looked freaked out.

"Oh it was with Bea-" Starfire stopped and covered her mouth.

"Great" I say sarcastically and put my hands on my forehead my elbows where in the table.

"You went on a date" Robin said with his shocked and freaked face.

"With Beast Boy" Cyborg finished with that annoying face that made me want to yell.

"I don't want to talk about it" I say in my monotone voice and I placed my right hand on my knee.

In that same moment Beast Boy came.

"Hello everybody how ya doing. Whoa you guys have shocking freaked faces!What did I miss?" He asked noticing everyone had shocked faces except me and Star.

I hit my face with my hand.

"What?" He asked like if he didn't suspect anything!

"Soo BB have you went on a date recently?" Cyborg scratched the back of his head smiling nervously at Beast Boy.

"What?" He had no clue.
"Beast Boy do you like someone?"

"What tha" He serioulsy didn't know he just had this confused face that was sorta cute.

Wait what? No.

"I believe our friends our asking is that have you been in the love?" Starfire says floating towards Beast Boy.

"I don't get it" He said again in his confused and sorta cute- no I won't bother.

"They know about the date Beast Boy"I say annoyed standing from the chair.

"Oh,wait what?!" Beast Boy raised his eyebrows.

"Yes they know" I say super annoyed.
"Is it awkward?" Beast Boy asked embarrassed and scratching the back of his head.

"No it just took us a while to process it"Robin said smiling
"Al though it was kind off obvious" Cyborg said giggling

"Yes whatever" I said sarcastically and a little embarrassed.

Beast Boy giggled.

I guess he noticed when I blushed a little.

"So umm we all know now what these two love birds where hiding so now who wants eggs and bacon!" Cyborg picks the cooking pan with the food and smiles.

"Oh yummy" I say with my fist on my face sarcastically.

"Mmm they smell the delicious!" Starfire cheered.
"Dude where's my breakfast?" Beast Boy asked.

"Umm I guess you should go make it veggie boy'" Cyborg said serving breakfast.

"Ugh man!" He sighed.

  Beast Boy prepared his breakfast while we ate ours.

  It was yummy and he's really missing out although he has been most of those animals.

  I gotta say these guys are making me happier everyday and that's not weird.
When I'm done Beast Boy sits to eat and the rest of the team went to do their own things.So I get up and head to my room.

"Raven!" Beast Boy calls out.

"What?" I turn around.

"Wanna sit here with me?" He asks nicely patting the chair.

"Fine" I sat.

"Are you ok?" Beast Boy asks looking concerned.

"Yes,why do you ask?" I was afraid he suspected something.

"Well it's just you seem worried and that's why I asked,but are you sure your ok?" Beast Boy was really worried about me and that meant a lot to me but I just can't tell him.

"I'm fine better then ever" I try to assure him.

"Uhh ok then wanna watch a movie!?" He asks rising his eyebrows up and down.

  I was kinda feeling a bright side inside of me and that side was brought by thanks to him.

  Although we have only been on one date and a million of crazy and weird adventures I still do not think we are soo close yet.

  I don't want to tell him anything or his heart will be broken,oh man that bright side must be really bright,what have I gotten into.

"Sure,whatever" I respond sarcastically. —"But please no romcoms I hate those"

"But I love romcoms" Beast Boy had a romcom on his hand and he looked pretty sad.

Seriously?

"Whatever just put it" I say

This will soo be the end of me.

  He puts the movie on and we watch it together alone until I fall asleep on his chest. I've never slept so comforted.

–A.N.

  I'll be editing and updating more frequently any grammatical errors etc will be fixed in the previous chapters soon. Thank you for reading and for your support.

                                        Sincerely,
                                            -Natalia J.