Part 2 Yay

Marina's POV
When that woman came out Kathy said "it aphmau remember"!I had my eyes widen with my mouth open wide."I completely forgot I told her.When aph came out she said "Welcome to the family Marina"! She said that jumping up and down clapping I said "not without Kathy".She then said "who said your going alone?!?Kathy got so excited I hugged her so tight she almost passed out!We went up stairs with aph she said "please call me Jess or mom."We three went to go pack me and Kathy got both our suit cases.One said peace!The other was Minecraft we put a YouTube sticker logo on it.In the peace one was our little cloths in Minecraft one was our jewelry and all we had left of our perents.Let's not forget our phone,head phones,laptop and all the chargers for that stuff.We were ready then we heard 2 knoks on our door we looked and say our crushes they had their suite cases me and Kathy looked confusied.We looked at Jess she smiled our mouths dropped.Joseph (marinas crush) said "ready"? Gorege (Kathy's crush) said nothing just looking at Kathy with a romantic look she blushed hard core.

Kathys POV
Gorege looked at me with a romantic look I blushed hard core Jess pulled all of us in.But she pulled us (aka marina & me) out of the room and said"your notes fell out of your pockets down stairs.I took it and read it.Sorry it was calling me so I adopted them too!"Me and marina huged her really tite hopping she would pass out but.Then we thought hey she is actually helping us.We let go happy as jess trys to catch a breath "for little girls your strong" she said.We smiled and walked in my room.

Thanks guys for reading I might post a new chapter today peace me bunny's!