Nice to meet you pt5

Guys I'm sorry I couldn't log in on my computer but I'll have to start all over and it didn't have epropite.Um pics because my sister does persings and we share my computer so yeah.Any way enjoy!!:)

Kathy's POV
When we got out the car I see Marina and Joeseph have a moment and back away every one say.We all took a look in side but there was a man that jump scared us!Marina rushed to punch him in the gut.He held his stumick "Nice to meet you to" he said in pain I was sqwered up looking at him.He also said "my name is Garroth" still in pain. Every one looked scared and backed up.I unsqwered and shook his hand.

Jess's POV
After that insident I took the kids to their rooms I showed Marina's room first.

Marina's POV
Mom showed my room first.It was amazing!It had red my favorite color my drower was white.My bed was white with red strips.I had my own desk with 3 drawrs,a camera, laptop,iPhone,journal,pencil holder with pens,pencils,markers.I also had a charger for my computer and phone.I also had a mic & face can.

Joeseph's POV
Next was my room right next to Marinas room there was a door that leads to my room.When we got to my room it was light green with white I had the same gaget at my desk except a note.Jess then whispered in my ear "read it alone" I nodded.I put the note in my pocet and smiled.

Kathy's POV
My room of course my desk has all the things Joeseph had and Marina.My room was baby blue with black.

Gorge's pov
My desk had every thing every one elses desk mine also had a note "read it alone "my mom whispered I nodded.

What does the note say?I know but I can't say lol