Good Will Hunting

By the time we finish Good Will Hunting, I'm hugging the tissue box and eating my second bag of M&Ms. I thought I even saw a little tear fall over Leo's cheek (which, as you can guess, he wiped away promptly.)
I look at the clock.
"Jesus! It's already 11pm." I exclaim.
"Oh god, yeah."
"Oh I meant to ask you, how did it go seeing your family?"
I see him freeze up slightly....
"Oh sorry, you don't have to say,I'm just nosy." I say, feeling instant regret.
"No, it's fine. It was good I guess."
I can tell something is wrong but I don't want to pry. The credits start rolling and Leo pauses the screen.
"So, what you planning on doing tomorrow?"
I hadn't really thought about it.
"I might just get a taxi into town again or watch films again." I say, "what about you?"
"I dunno, maybe go to the movies in the evening."
"Well tomorrow, I have a feeling I'll be watching Gilbert Grape-"
"Noooooo" he laughs, putting his hands to his face.
I laugh at his embarrassment.
"I should probably get back to the room." I say smiling and packing up my things. Leo follows me to the door and I start walking down the corridor to my room. I only get a few steps before I hear his voice.
"Hey, um, would you like to come with me to a film... I mean tomorrow?" He says, looking a bit red. I thought he was never going to ask.
"Yeah sure." I reply and try not to let my voice waver as he braces himself against the door frame.
"I'll come round about 6?
"Sounds great"
We look at each other before he says goodnight and closes the door. I honestly can't tell if this is a fan crush or genuine feelings for him.
I put the key in the door and wait for the click. I change and drift off.