I'm not like other girls (chapter 4.5)

*ROCHELLE'S POV*

Me and Ray were sat on my bed leaning on each other just thinking about what happened only a few minutes ago. Craig walked back into my room with the ice pack for my face.

"here ya go" he said handing it to me. I took my head off of Ray's shoulder and gently placed the the ice pack on my cheek.

"thanks Craig" I say giving a small smile

"you alright bro?" Craig asked Rayan flopping down on the bed next to us.

"yeah I'm cool" he replied even though he looked kind of zoned out. I looked at Craig to see if he noticed Rayan's zoned out look and he obviously had by the worried look on his face. I tapped Rayan on the shoulder and he looked down at me with a worried look in his face as well.

"yeah?"

"are you sure you're okay?" I asked resting my hand on his shoulder

"uhh yeah I'm fine but I need to talk to you.." he said looking back up than at Craig "...Alone"

Craig got off the bed and looked down at us "I'm in the living room if you need me" he said than walked out

"Whatsup Rayan seriously" you said turning your body to face him and crossing your legs and looking him in the eyes. He did the same as you and took a deep breath.

"I need you to promise me something Rochelle" He said in a serious and a slightly scared tone.

"Depends what I need to promise" I replied. I didn't like making promises with anybody because you can't trust anybody. Especially someone that you met yesterday.

"I'm being serious Rochelle please just but promise me" He pleaded. Now he sounded full out scared.

"Okay whatever just what do you tell me whatsup?"

"Promise me you'll just avoid Daniel and if he tells you to do something, just do it no back chat no attitude okay?"

"but Rayan...that's not who I am I'm not gonna cave in and let him think he's in control of me. Haven't you seen what he did to that blu headed chick?! When she was around me she was a sassy ass bit- girl and as soon as he walked in she's a nervous quiet insecure girl!" I said standing up. It made me so angry for him to tell me to obey the guy that slapped me and pushed him up against the doors by his collar?! "I am not gonna let him break me. I'm gonna be me and that's it!!"

"NO Rochelle I'm doing this for your own good!! just listen to me!!" He said standing up as well

"NO RAYAN YOU LISTEN TO ME I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE IN!!" I shouted I've given up my home, my dad, my friends, my school, my whole lifestyle and he wants me to give up who I am for some inconsiderate asshole? fuck naah

"ROCHELLE I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME YOU'LL END UP DEAD. I'M TRYNA HELP YOU FOR GODS SAKE WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUBBORN?!"

"I'M NOT BEING STUBBORN!! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE UP WHO I AM JUST LIKE THAT I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS AND YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO GIVE UP WHO YOU ARE I JUST NEED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS A LITTLE AND -"

"I'M NOT CHANGING FOR ANYONE RAYAN JUST ACCEPT THAT"

"I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU GET HURT"

"I'M ALREADY HURT!! CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS HUGE ASS BRUISE ON MY FACE? I CAN TAKE IT RAYAN I DON'T NEED YOU TO LOOK AFTER ME!"

"YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE SUCH A STUCK-UP COLD-HEARTED BITCH YOU KNOW JUST LET ME HELP YOU!"

Did he just call me a bitch? half an hour ago I was 'special' I took a deep breath before I liftetd my hand and slapped him with all my strength and he fell to the floor. He looked at me with anger in his eyes as he put his hand on his cheek.

"fuck you Rochelle" he said getting up and alking out my door then slamming it behind him.

"FUCK YOU TOO!!" I shouted back through the door. I flopped down face first on my bed and screamed into my pillow before I let out a sigh. Than I cried. I haven't cried since my mother left and that was almost 10 years ago. The warms tears kept flowing and flowing which only made my cheek sting more. I needed someone shoulder to cry on, I needed someones arms around me, I needed Rayans arms around me...

*RAYANS POV*

fuck her and fuck everything. I try to protect her and she pushes me away. Why is she being so stuck up I'm trying to look out for her and she slaps me?! Urghhh she's so complicated! and stubborn!.....and beautiful, and strong, and one of the trillest people I've ever met. How can I blame her for not wanting to change? but how can SHE not understand I'm just tryna help? I walk down the hall to my room and flop down face first than let out at an exaggerated sigh into the pillow I need a hug from someone, I need someone to talk to, I need Rochelle to talk to....