HOW SHIT WENT DOWN

ok, so I was sitting after hey violet was performing and then the lights went out and I got up and started recording on my camera.

after what seemed like ages, 5sos came out and started to preform. I wasn't crying but I was in shock because I had VIP tickets and I was really close to the boys.

so it was during end up here, there first song of the setlist and calums solo comes on and I'm like

"YESS FUCK MY ASS!!" and every one is looking at me and then when CALUM is done with his solo he looks at me and I look away, look at him, look away, look back at him and I see that shit face winking at me.

so I'm standing here smiling at him while he continues to look at me and I'm like "should I cry or should I just smirk and go back to screaming the words?"

but anyway, throughout the whole concert CALUM looks at me and then Luke looks at calum and he's like 'what are you staring at' and so Luke looks at me in the fucking eyes. then michael looks at Luke that is staring at me and then michael starts to stare at me and I'm like "what the actual shit is happening? like ok boys you can stare at me all you want but I'm not that attractive so look away before you throw up."

but they look at me for like 10.846 seconds and then the look at the crowd and CALUM is still looking at me .

-----

so the boys brought a really pretty girl on the stage and CALUM looks over at her and then looks at me again, pointing at me and making that face like "u wanna come up here?" and I point at me and he nods his head and I'm like 'no why i would cling onto you and Luke and Mikey and ash.' so he shrugs an looks at the girl again then back at me.

then Ashton looks at CALUM that is looking at me then ASHTON FUCKING IRWIN looks at me and I'm like, what the fuck please stop I'm not pretty.

long story short, wrapped around your finger started to play and I whipped when Luke sang "I thought I had you in the palm of my hand that night." and CALUM was looking at me when I did that shit and fucking giggled like the cute little Prince Charming he is.

so it was the last song and the boys did there ending and Ashton waved at me and he threw his wrist band at me and I'm like "YO WHAT THE SHIT." but this 9ft tall girl Infront of me grabs it an looks behind me laughing and I'm like "I maybe like 3 feet compare to you but I will punch you in your fucking throat."

----

but that was my rowyso experience, I'm now suffering from pcd because I love these fucking idiots. ((((: