Prologue

(A/N Hey guys just incase you get confused, this prologue is set when Elora is 5, the rest is when she's 23)

Elora's POV

Woohoo! Today is the first day in what, 2 years that I get to see my favourite cousin!!! I loved Danny so much, although he was 3 years older than me, making him 8. I loved talking with him, except the last time I saw him, he did more talking that me. Yes I may have been 3 but he made me laugh so hard I couldn't talk! Danny's a blast!

Oh I forgot to introduce myself! Hello, My name is Elora Violet Jones, I'm 5 years old and my birthday is the 20th of November 1989. I was born in Bolton and lived there for 3 years, ever since then I lived in Essex for 10 months and then I've lived in London ever since.

"Elora, come down the stairs sweetie it's time to go to your Auntie Kathy's!" my mum yelled from down in the kitchen where mum spent most of her time, considering she worked at a bakery I don't know the name of, I just call it "mummy's shop." I bounce up and down in my room with excitement "Mummy, Mummy, Mummy!" I screamed which then had my mother running into my room "What's wrong sweetie? Can't find Blue?" Blue is my little blue teddy bear Danny got me when I was born, I haven't went anywhere without it, Blue was special to me, and no one, not even mummy and daddy were aloud to touch him! "No mummy, he's here" I said excitedly showing my mum the little teddy. My mother picked me up and took me down the stairs, and then into the car. She sat me down in my car seat and started the car. Almost as soon as we started moving, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, we were parked outside my Auntie Kathy's house. I was so happy to be here, to see everyone again, and best of all get a big Danny hug! "Daddy, daddy get me out!" I giggled as my father took me out of the car. He put me down on the ground and as soon as he did so, I was off, rushing towards the house I still remember. When mum and dad caught up they rang the door bell, no matter how much I tried, I wasn't tall enough. We were welcomed by the very memorable voice of my Auntie Kathy, "You're here so soon, we haven't prepared dinner yet!" she said surprised to see us. "Auntie Kathy!" I squeaked as I reached up for her "Hello Angel, guess who's here to see you!" she replied, picking me up and spinning me around, causing me to erupt with laughter. Just after she said that, as if it was planned, Danny walked down the stairs with the biggest smile on his face. "Elora! I've missed you so so so much!" he greated me, taking me from his mothers arms "Danny!!! I love youuuuuuuuuu!" I giggled in reply.

The rest of the day went on, mum helped Auntie Kathy cook dinner, Dad tried to help but they just kept shooing him off. Me and Danny played all day long! He taught me new words and hand gestures (no not those kind of words or gestures silly!) and after dinner I fell asleep on Danny's lap, and thats all I can remember.

A/N Hey guys so this is my new McFly fanfic called "Falling In Love" (no shit sherlock) and I hope you enjoy it! - Logan x