Hello Mrs. Gerard Way

The grooms men had to come in and walk the bride maids down the aisle. It was the guys. Once they came in and saw me they started complimenting me. "Wow. You look great. Damn." they all said. I blush. They all get in line with me in the back with no one standing next to me. I take a peek out the window to make sure no one steals London's front row seat.

I get back in line and hold my bouquet. "Omg, I'm nervous." I whisper to myself as I hear music. They all go out one by one. I started getting even more nervous when I was next. Shit. Please don't pee.

I was the only one in the little building. I was alone. No one to tell me to calm down. It was my turn. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I see everyone standing up and smiling at me. I take a step, then pause, step, then pause. I stop doing my step n pause when I get closer. I stand in front of Gerard and can't imagine a better time in my life.

I was getting married

We exchange rings and say our vows. The priest says what he has to. The only thing I hear him say, out of anything he did, was "You may now kiss the bride."

Once he said that, before I could take another breath, Gerard pulled me towed him and kissed me. I could hear everyone in the back cheering. He lets go and I smile at everyone. I smile at the boys, and I turn around to smile at Polly.

Gerard picks me up and carries me to the little building. I look outside the window to look at all the people socializing and I look at all the lily poppies flowing around.

I turn to Gerard and smile at him. I can't believe that I married my high school sweetheart. He grabs me and pulls me toward. "Hello Mrs. Gerard Way." he says as he kisses me.

I blush and I take off my veil. We head back out the building and everyone cheers as he head out. We all socialize and have a great time. We all sit down at the long table inside the building. Me and Gerard sit at the end.

Well all toast and have a great time. On one side of the table, everyone has their one conversation. On the side I'm on, we have a different conversation.

After the wedding me and Gerard get in his car and head off to who knows where. I look back and see everyone waving at me and lily poppies flying with the wind.

I take out the lily poppy in my hair and put it in Gerard's. We head off somewhere. Wherever he head off to, it takes forever to get there. It started getting late so I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and look out the window. We're somewhere. Gerard is still awake and driving. I have to pee. Shit. And I'm still in my wedding dress. Omg I'm uncomfortable.

We arrive at my house. "What was that.?" I ask. We just had an overnight journey to my house. The park was only twenty minutes away. "I just wanted to et you mad." he said with a chuckle. Omg.

I get out of the car and Gerard picks me up. Good. I was too lazy to walk anyway.! We collapse on the couch so tired. He turns to look at me. "I love you." he says. I smile and say "I love you too." I fall asleep with my head on Gerard's chest. I'm so happy.