Untitled Part 1

It all started when the ravaging beasts took me from my comfortable home on the shelf of the store. Then I began on my journey to who knows where, with just me and my fellow marshmallows in an air tight plastic prison which was the only home I know. THUMP! THUMP! What was that!? I screamed with fright. I hear a mumble, as I gain curiosity I wiggle my way up to the top through my friends and family. I finally got a clear ear of what they are saying, well, if I had ears. "Listen up you two, when we get to the camp sight, I need you to unload the s'mores and go to the picnic table. Your father has the camp fire already lit up." "Yes, mam! Said the two boys eagerly." The door slings open and the stone cold killer rushes in and smashes his greasy fingers right through my best friend. The other one grabbed the whole bag and ran. As we all were getting flopped around violently I experience a waif of burning nature. That's when I got a glimpse of the fiery pit of hell. The steaming hot pit gave me a gorgeous but concerning tan and then it happened, all the beasts rage toward the bag and tear innocent marshmallows from their homes including me. Wha, wha what is this? They are jabbing metal rods right through us! THE HORROR! I screamed lifelessly. I hear screams from my loved ones, I feel so hopeless. The smell of burning goo fills the air like a rain cloud. I look around and my cousin is on fire. CLUMP! He falls off the pole and he vanished into the fiery pit. Oh no, I can't go there, I just can't. My insides are leaking out onto the blazing hot metal. I wiggle until I slip off the pole. BOOM! I hit the ground with such force I looked like a snow ball that had been smothered by footsteps. I wait and wait until the torturing had stopped. Can it be?? I said with excitement. The carnivores pull the white hot rods out of the fire. With fright in my eye, I see them pull out a dark brown package. What is that!? I said as my voice cracked. The beasts then smash a brown square to my loved ones, with a delighted smile on their faces, the goo eaters grab two crummy platforms that looked like chips of wood and jab them onto my friends and family. Their mouths open with excitement and........ CHOMP! No, no, it can't be?? I said confused. Finally they run inside their spaceship to do who knows what. I try to forget all the screams and hopeless cries but they stick with me. I wait and wait every night, with my eyes filled with fright. I am stuck here till the day I die.