Chapter Two: Searching For a Home

Kat woke up, much after her friend had left, got up, grabbed her things, and climbed out the window so her friends parents wouldn't spot her. She walked down to the beach and grabbed some clothes so she can take a shower at one of the beach showers. She was watching out for security because the showers were not for actually showering, they were just for rinsing off. Kat finished her shower and got dressed. A bikini top under a purple wife beater tank top, and bikini bottoms under black mini shorts. Well she decided that Siara was gonna call the cops sometime so she started walking out of Wildwood, New Jersey. She walked to Cape may(where here one friend mark lived). She hadn't seen mark in three years, since she was 13. When she got to mark's house on Sunset Blvd. She stop to adore at how beautiful the ocean looked, then she walked up the coblestone pathway to mark's porch. She took a deep breathe, walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door. She immediatly saw someone looking through the peep whole, the door then quickly opened. "Kat? Is that you?" Mark asked. Mark was 15 the last time she saw him. "Yup that's me!" She told him jokingly. He hugged me. "I havent seen you in forever!" He screamed. "Well actually three years." She corrected him sarcastically. She then asked in a shy voice, "Can i stay here for a while?". "Of course you can!" He screamed. She jumped up and hugged him!