Chapter Five: Relationship and the run

Kat and Mark's relationship started off slow and was progressing. They were doing everything together. Then on a saturday night around 11:30 Kat got a call from her friend Tracy. Tracy tipped cat that Siara was looking for her. "FUCK!" Kat screamed. Mark ran in the room concerned and Kat told him what Tracy had said. He told Kat to pack her things and he started to pack. When the were both done Mark put all of their stuff in his Jeep and they got in. "Where are we going?" Kat asked. "New york, New york." Mark told her. It took them three days of shifting drivers so the other can sleep. When they got there mark was driving. He pulled up to a large hotel and woke Kat up. Kat, still kind of groggy, got out of the front seat and got her stuff. She waited in the front while mark parked the car. Mark walked up to the front with his stuff and Kat looked at him with starstruck eyes. They walked in and Kat was amazed. there was a huge welcome area with a dangleing shandlear. Mark walked up to the front desk, payed for 3 weeks for them to stay, and got the keys. They both walked up to the room hand in hand. When Mark and Kat got to the room Mark put the key in and turned it and when he opened the door Kat's eyes opened in amazment.