Peanut Butter

Chapter 5

Louis POV

My best friends and my girlfriend are all talking, becoming friends.

And all the lads seem to like Mercedes and accept her into the 'family'.

I can't wait til she meets Danielle and Perrie at our next concert, which is tomorrow. Oh my god I almost frogot about that!

"So uh babe. Remember when I said I wanted you to come to our concerts?" I turned my attention to Benz.

"Yea" she looked at me with her eyebrows raised. She looked really cute like that.

"We have a concert tomorrow! You should come!" Harry said before I could.

"Yea definitely! Dani and Perrie will be there! You could meet them!" Liam said.

Benz turned to me and looked me right in the eyes.

"Really?" she asked looking worried that that's not what I wanted.

"Really." I smiled at her.

We all sat back down and I felt Benz grab my left hand. I looked up at her and she was smiling. I smiled back, realizing that this is what I wanted.

The perfect girl. The best of friends. And a job that is exactly what I love to do.

Nothing could ruin this.

Niall's POV

She was going to meet Dani and Perrie tomorrow. I'm really happy. I really am. I just can't help but miss her.

Her and Louis were holding hands now, and we were all sitting in the living room again.

I sat down next to Liam, resting my feet on the small table in the middle of the room.

I'm starting to doubt that I'll be able to let their relationship be. That I'll tell Benz who I am and that I used to love her. Yes love.

I don't love her anymore, do I? No, I haven't seen her in 7 years, there is no way I still love her.

Yet, in the back of my brain, there's a voice saying that I still love her. That it should be me holding her hand, and kissing her.

Maybe if I got to kiss her just once, I could let her go. I know that when I was little, I just wanted one kiss from her, and I never got it.

That's it. That's the answer to my problems. I just need to kiss her once. And everything will be okay.

*Next Day*

Mercedes POV

I woke up on a couch. It was definitely scary waking up in a place you didn't know.

However, I didn't get to freak out like I was planning because someone woke up, and they were right next to me. Like, right next to me.

I was about to hit that person but I soon realized it was just Louis.

"Hey babe" he said in his morning voice. Which was raspy and sexy as hell.

"Hi" I whispered back to him.

He sat up on the couch, bringing me up with him.

"Why are we on the couch?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Well-" he yawned, "- you fell asleep on my shoulder after the boys asked you a million questions and we were watching TV. I would've moved you to my bed but I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. And then I couldn't find any blankets to lay on top of you, so I uh, laid down with you to keep you warm. And then I fell asleep." he said.