Nightmare Moon has been Eliminated Nightmare moon has been eliminated

Celestia: Okay.... Here it is.... Uhh.... Derpy why don't you say it?

Derpy: okay. LUNA! You've been eliminated!!! Well, Nightmare Moon has! Hahahaha!!!

Luna: Now Who suggested that Silly FOOLISH idea?

Cadence: Me!

Celestia: where is Twilight?

Twilight: here! I told Cadence that we will discuss the dating thing later.

Cadence: Twilight and I are friends now. BUT LATER WHEN I TELL YOUR BROTHER...

Luna: That's enough!!! Meanest princess ever! Please, for the princess of love i give it an F-.

Celestia, Twilight, and Derpy: US TOO!!! Sorry, but you are just too mean right now.

Cadence: Okay. Sorry. I just can't believe Twilight Sparkle (WHO I used to FOLLSIT FOR) is dating already!!!!

Twilight: Hey! You are not that much older than I am and you got MARRIED!!! So why can't i at least date?

Cadence: cause, you're, you're..

Luna: STOP ALL THIS DUFFY LOVEY STUFF and let's move on for MUFFIN SAKE!

Derpy: thank you!!! MUFFINS!!!!!

Cadence: I'm the princess of love!!!!

Celestia: okay. Now lets continue. Cadence chose the idea of eliminating somebody because not enough people commented so here is our elimination. And to say truths, I banished you to the moon and you weren't that powerful.

Luna: Hey!!!

Twilight: ENOUGH EVERYPONY!!! Okay the people left are:

1: DISCORD

2: TIREK

3: QUEEN CHRYSALIS

4: THE DAZZLINGS

5: SUNSET SHIMMER

,
6: KING SOMBRA

Twilight: Okay everypony please come down!

Derpy: why don't we keep calm and eat muffins

All the princesses: okay.
They all sat down to eat. Cadence glared at Twilight. Luna glared at Celestia and Derpy glared at Cadence.

Cadence: I wish you never even bumped into Flash. Next time look where you are going Twilight. You are not always going to bump into Flash.

Derpy: Come on guys!!! LET IT GO!!!!! This is getting old. Stop it.

Luna: Yah!!!

Celestia: I agree

Cadence and Twilight: Okay.

Everyone: Bye!!!!!!!!

Celestia: Please comment!!!! We really need it!!!!!!!!!!

Luna: Or else you SHALL DIE!!!

Everyone rather than Luna: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Luna: okay okay. Why do you always leave out the fun?? Uh. Please comment!!!

Twilight: It would be a great help guys!!!!!!!

Everyone: Bye!!!!!!!!