Nothing Yet...

Derpy: There isn't enough people. Only Two want Discord to stay in. Please!!! I beg you to comment. All you have to do is say which one you want to stay in.
Celestia: Oh please comment!!!!! 

Luna: Yes!!! OR ELSE OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!!

Cadence: Wait!! Isn't that from Alice in Wonderland? AND SECOND OF ALL, NO ONE LOSES THEIR HEADS!!

Luna: I started hanging out with the queen of hearts. What?! I can be friends with someone who gets me!!

Derpy: CAN'T WE JUST BE HAPPY AND EAT MUFFINS?!

All the princesses: Okay.

Cadence: Oh, and has anyone seen Twilight?

Celestia: She's on a date with Flash Century

Cadence: WHAT?!!!!! Who's Flash Century?

Celestia: Flash Century is one of the Crystal Empire guards. They have been dating for like two months now. Oh! And she told me many stories about him and her in that other world or whatever.

Cadence: WHAT??!!!!! Shining Armor is gonna be sooooo mad when he hears about this!!!  SHE NEVER TOLD ME SHE WAS DATING SOME GUY!!!!!!!!

Celestia: Calm down Princess of Anger!!

Luna: Yah!!!

Cadence: GET OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION NIGHTMARE MOON!!!! I HOPE YOU GET ELIMINATED!!!!

Luna: HEY!!

Celestia: Hey! Everybody calm down!!! Cadence, for the princess of love, I'm impressed. But thats not a good thing!

Cadence: okay okay... Sorry Princess of Nightmares...

Celestia: CADENCE!!!!!

Cadence: okay... Sorry Luna.

Luna: I'm not forgiving you. In the mean while, they should change your cutie mark to an angry face!

Celestia: LUNA!!! She said sorry, now you say sorry.

Luna: okay. Sorry miss angry princess!

Cadence: HEY!

Derpy: BE QUIET FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!! Muffin?

All the princesses: Sure.

Celestia: Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadence: Please comment on you think is the best villain!!!

Luna: OR ELSE, OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!!!

Cadence, Celestia, and Derpy: LUNA!!!!

Luna: okay okay. Just please comment...

Everyone: Bye!!!!!