Chapter IV: Truth

As Sora blocked the attack, Sora and the hooded figure teleport somewhere else. Sora and the figure seperated. As they stare each other down Sora runs to the figure and attempts to slash. As he slashes the figure disappears and Sora looks in the air and the figure tries to stike down but Sora blocks the attack and does a backflip to get away from the figure and Sora hears some whispers that say "X-Blade", and Sora gets confused but gets focus back into the fight as the figure and Sora keep fighting.
They both clash weapons and the figure removes it's hood and it shows boy with black hair and red stripes with black eyes. "Who are you?" Sora asked. "Grim." The figure said. Grim attacks Sora as fast as he can and Sora can barely block and after one more strike Sora's keyblad flies out of his hand and Grim puts his weapon, a sword called the Divine Rose in Sora's face. Sora summons the keyblade in his hand so he can use it to help him stand up. Sora is getting sweaty and tired because he is using too much energy.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's the writer of this fanfic. Thank you for taking your time reading my short chapter book. I'm kinda in a writer's block so im taking it a step at a time.
But all I can say is thank you for the time you wasted on me.
Hope to read the feed back about this soon.