Chapter 1: Nightmares

"Guys, shut up! I'm trying to vlog!", yelled Bryan as he pointed the camera at his face.
We were in the tour bus for warped tour, which was unfortunately ending.
I sat next to Bryan trying to be as quiet as possible which was quite hard with Jordan and Damon tackling each other in front of me. I looked around to find Kyle on his phone, probably on twitter or something. When I looked back at Jordan and Damon they finally stopped attacking each other.
"I must say this has probably been the best summer I've ever had.", said Bryan to the camera. "Do you agree Johnnie?", he pointed the camera at me. I opened my mouth to say something funny until I was interrupted by the bus driver yelling "Watch out!" As the bus tumbles out of the freeway.

I open my eyes to notice I was sweating and shaking.
Another nightmare.
Ever since the accident, I've had nightmares and flashback of that awful day.
That was the day I saw Bryan, Jordan, and Damon dead. I couldn't stand seeing them dead so I didn't dare to look at Kyle.
I left.
I left without checking if anyone was alive.
I had to move back with my mom until she did something awful.She shot herself right in front of me.
Ever since that day I had no one. Alex wouldn't talk to me because she was furious at the fact that I didn't save anyone that day.
So I had to stay with my uncle, Thomas. He was just terrible.
He would beat me everyday for everything. Even the smallest things like not brushing my hair. Sometimes he would beat me just for fun and sometimes almost to death. He never even sent me to a hospital the many times he almost kills me. He expects me to cure myself.
I looked at my clock and saw that it was 3:00 am. I chose to sleep more, even for a few minutes. I needed energy for tomorrow.

I know it sucks its my first fan fic :3
Stay happy not crappy
Life's a bitch don't quite
Peace out thug pugs and kyeforce
<3