Chapter 3:him

The next day I felt a bit better. I've had worse beatings so this one wasn't too hard to heal.
I decided to go outside for a walk or something and take advantage that my uncle was at work. He never let me go outside.
I looked out my window to make sure his car was out of sight, which it was.
I put one leg out the window, then the other one. I jumped out the window and landed on my hand and knees.
Ouch.
Obviously, being beaten almost to death every day would leave you sore.
But I decided to quite being such a whimp and get up.
I walked down the street for a few minutes until I was in front of Hot Topic.
Haven't been there in a while, so why not go inside and have a look around?
I walked in and the first thing I did was check out the bracelets.
I looked at my wrists and noticed that the ones I was wearing didn't cover my cuts.
Yes, I self harm but I'm 2 days clean :)
I decided to buy a My Chemical Romance bracelet to add to my collection. After I paid for it and put it on I started walking to the door, until I bumped into someone.
"I'm so so sorry, I didn't see you there", the guy froze when I said that.
I wanted to look at his face but maybe he doesn't want me to, so I just stood there.
"J-johnnie?", he asked.
How did he know my name and why did he sound so familiar?
"Yes"
He slowly turned around and I was shocked to see him.
To see kyle.

I know it sucks but still, a cliffhanger :o
Stay happy not crappy
Life's a bitch don't quite
Peace out thug pugs and kyeforce
<3