Chapter 1

Alex's POV:

"You're never home, and if you do you're fucking wasted, and you don't even help me pay the house bills!!!" I screamed at Jimmy. The same argument over and over again. I know he's not the only one tired of my screaming.

"It doesn't fucking matter. Shouldn't you be happy that you at least have me?!" Here he goes again with the same excuse.

"Jim , I love you. But you cannot seriously treat me like this. I'm doing my part but you aren't doing yours. You think coming home wasted, not having any time for me is a relatio-?" I fell to the ground as jimmy pushed me and suddenly felt a strong sting on my cheek realizing he'd slapped me.

I already have tons of scars and bruises on my body because of him. I don't even know why he did this, or why I would let him do this to me. I looked up realizing he's been screaming at me.

"You know what?! I don't even need you, you can leave MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Ok so my first thought was "this isn't your house, you don't even pay the freaking bill" but then I thought he's giving me a chance to leave.

So I ran upstairs to our room... MY ROOM and got the suitcase that I hid under the bed in case I ever wanted to run away. I started opening the door when Jim started pulling my hand towards him having a strong grip on my wrist.

"You think you're gonna leave that easy?" He smirked.

I tried to get out of his grip but I just couldn't. Knowing he would never let go and that I'm not strong enough, I did what every other girl would do as a defense...

I kicked him in the balls.

That sure did the trick. I started running as fast as I could withy he big ass suitcase that I had. I turned to check if he was chasing me. He looked in pain and yelled "You can run but you can't hide, Alex! I will find you!" I heard those last few words as I kept running.

I stopped at a gas station and called Calum. He's always been there for me. I wasn't aloud to see him since jimmy did not like him so once in a while I would have to sneak phone calls.

"Hello?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY SO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER. PLEASE TELL ME OR COMMENT IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITTING.
•@sorryimdeyna