Party Games

It was lunch time, you and Gabby relaxed on the terrace as you sipped tea and ate finger sandwiches. You sighed loudly making Gabby chuckle. " It seems that you're bored (y/n) ", she said. You put your arm on the table and propped up your head. " I am. We haven't done anything for a while. We haven't bothered Claude or had an interesting guest either.", you pouted. Gabby paused, thought for a moment and smiled her mischievous smile. " Well then, nothing kills boredom like a party", she said. You jumped up from your seat with excitement. " Yes! A party! We'll invite Ciel and Sebastian! " Gabby got up from her seat and went to find Claude while you day dreamed and mumbled to yourself about things to do at the party. Claude emerged from a room as you two were walking down the hall and surprised you. You blushed but Gabby was unaffected as usual. " Pardon me for startling you. Did you seek me mistress?", he asked stoically. " Claude. I need you to send word immediately to Lord Phantomhive that I request his presence for a small get together this afternoon. ", she ordered. Claude bowed but before he left Gabby whispered something else to him. " Also Claude, I wish you to invite The Undertaker. It's been quite some time since I've had the pleasure of seeing him", she smirked lightly. Claude bowed once again, " Yes, right away mistress". He was actually quite annoyed that Gabriella was so interested in The Undertaker and the Phantomhives. Claude quickly approached the Phantomhive manner and Sebastian opened the door even before he could knock. " Yes Faustus. What brings you here?", Sebastian was dryly. Claude rolled his eyes. " My lady wishes to extend an invitation to the Lord Phantomhive for a small party this evening. She expects your attendance." Sebastian glared at Claude. " Yes, I will inform my master of this invitation. ", Sebastian said as he closed the door in Claude's face. Claude adjusted his spectacles and moved on to inform the Undertaker. He entered the dark shop and opened the coffin near the front counter. Claude really had no idea what his mistress saw in this gloomy old reaper. The Undertaker giggled at Claude. " Well if it isn't the pretty lady's butler. What brings you to my shop good sir? Does the pretty lady wish to see me? ", he said with a toothy grin. Claude was done and irritated that anyone else would call his mistress pretty. " Yes. My lady wishes to extend an invitation to a small gathering this evening. She is expecting your attendance." The Undertaker laughed and clasped his hands together. " It's always a joy to see my pretty lady. I'll be there grumpy butler, you can tell her that." Claude rolled his eyes and abruptly closed the top of the coffin. He proceeded back to his lady's manor. " Mistress, I have given the invitation to the guests. I believe all will be in attendance." Gabby smiled. " Wonderful. (Y/n) and I will be preparing for the party. I'll need you to bring a large wardrobe into the guest sitting room. (Y/n) wishes to play seven minutes in heaven at the party." Claude internally cringed at the idea. " Do you think that is a wise idea mistress? Things could, get out of hand." Gabby giggled. " What's the worst that could happen. I'm sure we'll all be civil. It's just good fun." Claude bowed while internally hating the idea of someone ( the undertaker ) possibly being alone in a closet with his mistress. " Yes. As you wish mistress. "