Chapter Twenty: Let's Do This Shit

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find you get what you need."

- Rolling Stones

-------------------------------

Chapter 20: Let's Do This Shit

*Kelsey's Point of View*

"What are you even doing here?" Kaylee asked once I was inside the door.

Sarah came out of the kitchen carrying a plate and immediately saw me.

"Uh, what are you doing here? You said you didn't need us, remember?" Sarah asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Yeah, guys, I'm so sorry. I really am. I don't know what made me say those things... I'm just so.. stupid. I miss you guys." I gushed out, hoping they would forgive me.

Their faces immediately softened. Kaylee came and hugged me, while Sarah just stood with a small smile on her face.

"I knew you'd be back." Kaylee whispered in my ear. I just smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I guess I can forgive you." Sarah laughed.

"Tha-" I started.

"Okay, well, I've got nowhere to be, Kaylee has nowhere to be, and you, my friend, aren't going anywhere whether you want to or not." Sarah laughed.

"MOVIE TIME!!!!" Kaylee screamed, and ran through the house grabbing every movie she could find.

Sarah and I just laughed.

"I knew you'd be back." Sarah said, unknowingly repeating Kaylee's exact words a few moments earlier.

"Am I that predictable?" I said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, you kinda are." Sarah replied back, smiling at me.

"OKAY WERE WATCHING MEAN GIRLS FIRST!" Kaylee yelled, stumbling back into the room.

"Okay, geez, calm your tits." Sarah said, completely serious.

"Oh my gosh!" I said in between laughs, "I can not believe you just said that."

"Ugh, enough talking," Kaylee began, "Lets go watch the movie, my bitches!"

Kaylee put it in the DVD player, and we all huddle up on the couch with about ten different blankets.

The movie began, and we were all so into the movie that none of us heard my phone ring.

--------------

"Get in loser, we're going shopping." The girl on the tv said.

I had been fighting back the urge to go pee since the movie had began, so I finally got up.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages on my way to the bathroom.

I had one missed call, a voicemail, and two new messages.

I checked the messages first. The first one was from Harry.

"From: Harry

I'm coming over."

Okay, that seemed quite simple. Not a "Can I come over" but a "Im coming over, bitch, be ready". How nice.

Please note the sarcasm.

Before replying, I looked at my other message.

"From: Lou is cooler than you(:

Something might have accidentally slipped and.... um.. well Harry knows about the kiss and he's pissed. I'll be over in about 10 mins."