1

Keegan's POV||
Jack and Jack and I. We have always been best friends. We have always done everything together. So when they went to Magcon, it was really hard for me. Because I was always with him. I don't know why people would do this, like die. ASAP pronto. You just took my best friends. And worst of all my brother.
"Kee are you okay?" Jack G asked me.
"Does it look like I'm okay." I sassed him. Like bitch, look at me I'm crying. 💁🏼
"Sorry, I guess you don't want me to tell you the good news?" Wtf.
"WHAT GOOD NEWS!" I screamed.
"Well I think you should ask your brother." I ran over to Jack as fast as I could. Then I gave up, because ha, I don't even run in PE.
"Jack, what's the good news?" I cheese.
To make my charm fab.
"Oh you mean how you get to go to Magcon with us?" My face falls of shock.
"What you not excited?" Then I scream and freak because that's amazing.
"How. How how how how how did you do this?" I hugged him.
"Well since I'm the best big brother ever-"
"Wait no, I'm older by 3 minuets." He rolls his eyes.
"Well as I was saying, I asked Bart if there was anyway you could come. He said you could come as a lovey dovey brother sister forever type thing for good advertising. But there is a catch." He said.
"What." I say. There is no way any catch could ruin this.
"You have to be one of the guys "girlfriend" to make the lovey dovey real, you can't be separated from your brother or your boyfriend." I froze. Woah. Woah. Woah.
"You can choose any guy except for Jack and if you can't choose then I'll chose for you."
"Um I'll think about the boyfriend while I'm packing." I run into my room and I print off pictures of all the guys to see who is the cutest.
"Um I think Taylor, Cameron, and hmm Nash would be great candidates to be my boyfriend. " Those are the 3 hottest boys to me soya. Ok, so no Cameron because I would probably be killed if I "dated" him. He seems to have the most people loving him so yeah. So Taylor or Nash. Ship names! Which would be better! Taygan, or Keesh. Haha like the food. I've made my decision. I was gonna walk over to Jacks room, but what's the point of doing that when I could use my iohawk instead. So I used that and glided over to his room.
"Hey Jack. I figured out who I want to fake date."

Ew short chapter.
Who do you want her to choose?