Instagram MineZ

I woke with a start to a scream from the kitchen.

"What happened!?" I shouted to my room mate named Steve. But what I saw before my eyes was a zombie lying over Steve's dead corpse. I pulled out my iron sword and sliced the zombies head clean off, but what I found inside was a swiftness elixir!

"ADRIAN!" I shouted.

Adrian came down the stairs and had one look at Steve and the pale blue substance in my hand and he backed off.

"Um... Look out the window Chris!" Kiarra called from her room.

I did as she said and what I saw horrified me. The village... Over run by Zombies, people dying!

"We have to get outta here!" I shout to Adrian and Kiarra.

We run out the door and into the chaos! Zombies everywhere, people lying dead.

I spot Lettuce and Mix standing by an alleyway and i call to them...

"Over here! We're heading towards base!"

They follow me Kiarra and Adrian.

We finally arrive at a small hidden cave well lit with torches, we climb in and i open my chest that i hid down there.

"It's been raided." I say.

"So what you're trying to say is that we have absolutely nothing to defend ourselves against these zombies!" Adrian points out.

We hear footsteps on top of the cave and see Sam and Cherry running into the cave with medicine, food and weapons.

"You guys are saviours!" Lettuce says to them.

"We try." Cherry says and we all laugh.

We need to find the others!" I say. " but we can't go in one big group, we have to split up, cherry Kiarra and Sam go into the apartments, me lettuce mix and Adrian will search the shops and the market stalls!" And at those words the two groups ran out!

"C'mon!" Kiarra shouts to Cherry and Sam.

"We're trying!" They both say.

"It's hard to dodge the ruins lying around the city!"

Over with me lettuce mix and Adrian we spot Adrian's good friends, TMG and PMN, accompanied by TOPMC and GMN!

They join us but as they're running over a wall bursts open to reveal creepers and skeletons all over!

A skeleton gets gmn in the back and he goes down, lifeless another addition to the death count among the city.

"NO!" I scream as he goes down.

"We have to keep going!" Lettuce says as we see a lot of commotion going on in the town square

We run into the town square and see Sara, Dom and MGU fighting a pack of zombies! We run over to them to help but at that moment the sky opens up and a town full of TNT comes raining upon the square and my world goes blank!