It's Complicated (**A One Direction FanFic**)

I walked in to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was exhausted from school, and all I wanted was to relax. I saw my mother sitting at the kitchen table with her hands in her face. i slowly approached her, "Mum? Are you alright?", I asked her. No answer. It worried me that she was so serious..she was never this sad. "There is something we need to talk to you about..." she finally managed to spit out. "What is it? Everything ok?" I panicked. "It's about Harry." she said. "WHAT?! Harry is he ok? Mum answer me PLEASE!" I suddenly felt my heart drop I was so worried about my brother, and I didn't know what to expect. "He's alright...but.." she choked. "But what?" I was even more concerned than I was before. "HARRY ISN'T YOUR BROTHER! We took you in when you were a child..you were so young. You don't remember anything." Her whispereing had suddenly turned to yelling and she was silently weeping now. "Wha-what? You lied to me this whole time? I--I don't know what to say.." I said silently not wanting to look her in the eyes because I was fighting off tears. "I'm sorry.." My mum..well it seemed as if she were more of a stranger now, said.  What will I tell people when they ask me about my "brother" Harry Styles? I'll tell them,it's complicated...