His Mission

Niall's POV

________

It was her. The girl, Ellie. The one from the video. "I'm Niall," I said, giving her a warm smile. Quite honestly, she looked even more beautiful than she did in her cover video. She had a lithe form, but with the right amount of curves in the perfect space. It gave her a nice, hourglass figure. Her dark, chestnut hair cascaded down her back in a lovely way. Her outfit was even gorgeous. Sure, it was casual and I probably wouldn't have liked it on any other girl. She definitely made it work though. I couldn't find anything wrong her. There wasn't one single flaw.

"I'm nobody you need to know. 'Kay, thanks, bye," she retorted, dragging her friend away with her.

Oh, there was that flaw.

I watched Ellie walk off, her friend still in shock that she came in the range of my breathing zone. Sometimes, it got hard to be so famous. You can't go anywhere without people treating you like a normal person and not gawk at you.

That must be the price of fame.

"Wait!" I called out, jogging to catch up with the girls. Ellie continued to walk but her friend tugged her back, keeping her grounded in front of me. "What do you want" Ellie spat at me, seeming to get riled up. Her cheeks were turning a bright red, probably with anger, as she talked to me. "I just wanted to say, the boys and I are having a party tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to come?" I asked, looking down at her with an innocent look. It seemed that girls liked my whole "Innocent Leprechaun" look.

Ellie was not one of those girls.

She rolled her golden brown eyes at me- Did I mention those were beautiful as well?- and pursed her lips. "What makes you think I'd want to go anywhere with you?" she asked. Her friend quickly put her hand over Ellie's mouth, smiling sheepishly up at me. "We'd love to be there! What time should we come?" the blonde headed girl asked.

"Uh, around 7 is fine. Here, have my number," I said. I quickly typed in my number into the phone the girl had given to me. "I'm Julie, by the way. You obviously know Ellie," she said with a small smile.

Oh yeah, Ellie.

With the silence from her, it almost seemed as if she wasn't there. However, I could feel her cold, harsh stare boring into my skull.

If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under.

"Nice to meet you, Julie," I said with a warm smile. "We'll be there by 7!" Julie said, taking hold of her friend's arm. She quickly whisked Ellie away, and I turned on my heel, smiling to myself.

Yeah, I had a mission now.

Make Ellie Grant like me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

D'AW, NIALL. How cute can one guy get? x3

So, this chapter was sort of a filler. I changed up the plot y'all!

Originally, Niall as going to hate Ellie too!

Now, he's sort of smitten with her.

Ooh la laaaaaa~

HERE'S YOUR QUESTIONS, Y'ALL!

1.) What do you think's gonna happen at the party?

2.) Isn't Liam Hemsworth super cute? (;

3.) Do any of you Initiates out there read the Divergent series? BOOK THREE'S TITLE HAS BEEN RELEASED. ALEGIANT!

Payce mayne. ✌