Meeting Lord Death

Lord Death P.O.V

"Kid reported in with Crystal in his arms I told him to put in the Death room on a cot I had set up for her.

Time skip ( 12 hours later : 9;00 am)

"I was waiting for Crystal to wake up damn she looked beautiful I mean besides her looks she had a sexy slim body that can seduce any man , and best of all her breasts they were huge, huge enough to hold a person's face in I'd love to squeeze them just once " I thought having a little blood drip from nose.

Crystal P.O.V

"It was dark and I was scared then I heard someone saying something then I saw a light maybe I was dead but when I came to the light I saw a crooked looking thing with a skull mask".

Lord Death P.O.V

" Holy fuck she's Gorgeous I thought as she opened her beautiful golden eyes". I cleared my voice and tried to make sure I don't frighten her she's half witch half Kishin so she should feel afraid of me.

I then held out a hand and she blinked a few times before she took my hand " Now then " I said with my cartoonish voice " my name is Lord Death but you can call me Death or shinigami sama " I said then she got off of the cot I set up patted her skirt looked at me in my face and said " Thank you my name is Crystal " then gave me her most gorgeous smile. Thank god she couldn't see me behind my mask otherwise she would see me blushing. " I think kid already explained that I wanted to speak with you " I said proofing us up 2 chairs to sit in. As she sat in the chair she said " yes kid did saw that " while crossing her legs with a smile.

" i wanted to ask you to join the DWMA because with a magical person like you on our side in case of an attack, and your a very powerful person so you would be a great alliance to the DWMA " I said Crystal then shown her brightest smile that could be brighter than the sun and said " Okay if that's the case " I then stood up and so did she and proofed the chair away then yelled " Sid !!!!!! " through my mirror " . Because Spirit is the biggest pervert in the DWMA, and Stein was in the beginning of class so Sid was the best option.

Sid P.O.V

" I was on my way to Death's office because I was called by Death I wonder why but It better be important". " Death I'm here " I said " What do you wa" i couldn't finish because I saw her the beautiful girl next to Death. " Sid this is the daughter of Arachne and Asura her name is Crystal " said Death " Asura and Arachne's daughter " I said turning my gaze to Crystal I then walked up to her then kneeled ( a man proposing position) took her right hand then kissed it she blushed then used her left hand to cover her mouth then giggled " Damn she's cute " I thought. She then said "what a gentleman " then blushed and I blushed to when I turned to Death and he had a deathly glare shown towards me. Death then interrupted saying " Sid I want you to show Crystal to the girls dorm room she will be staying there temporarily until I find an apartment for her " he said " okay Death " I said smirking then turned to Crystal and said "Please follow me " I said smiling she smiled back and said " sure " as we walked out of the Death room.

Time skip (10 minutes later)

Sid and Crystal were walking on the streets to the dorm when Crystal said " Hey Sid are you a real Zombie" she asked in curiosity. " yes I am why " Sid replied " it's just I've never seen a real Zombie before it's unusual " she said smiling. "Oh I guess you have a point there " I said with his arms around his neck ( like soul does) . " I didn't mean to offend
You " said Crystal looking like she was about to cry "Don't worry about it look there's the dorm " he said pointing.

Narrator P.O.V

After 10 minutes of Crystal Meeting the dorm keeper and getting her room she decided to relax for the rest of the day.

Kid P.O.V ( 13 hours later ; 9:00 pm

" I can't stop thinking about Crystal " I said to myself I know I need to go to bed because father said Crystal will be attending my class tomorrow so I need rest to be looking my best but her image in my head is preventing me from sleeping. So I decided to sneak into the dorms and take a pic of her sleeping form.

The dorm locks were easy to pick so I snuck in her room was room 8 "such flawless symmetry " I said quietly I then picked her door lock and opened it quietly thank god she doesn't have a roommate so I don't have to be extremely careful. I stood at the end of her bed and watched her sleeping form she was wearing pajama pants and a strap tank top. " Damn look at the size of her boobs " I whispered praying that a strap would accidentally slide of her arm so I could see. But suddenly she groaned then moved so I decided to quickly jump out her window and ride my skateboard home.

" Goodnight my love see you tomorrow " I said looking at her sleeping form through the window. Then rode on my skateboard home.