Chapter 1

How are you suppose to feel once you've been cheated on? Because I positive being relieved is not something that's suppose to happen. Mad, maybe? Even upset? I don't know I couldn't help but feel like a huge weight as been lifted off my shoulders.

   Most people - I assume - would not be able to contain themselves with emotions. So why am I sitting on my couch watching T.v. when no less then three hours ago I walked in on my boyfriend cheating? I'm not in a state of shock either.

   Nothing's changed at all. It's just strange to me.

   I sighed heavily still in deep thought.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

   There goes my phone. It's probably Nate trying to apologize, again.

   I did walk in on him while he was having sex with another boy. To make matters even more awkward they were both at their climax. Lust filled eyes looking at me did not qualify as an apology, but it did help me realize that I wasn't in love with Nate. That was enough. We're obviously over.

   I turned the television up trying to block out my confusing thoughts. I knew Nate and I were not going to be together forever. I'm not that naive. I groaned loudly. Why am I still thinking this over? I'm single now, that something I haven't been for eight months.

   " What am I doing? " my thoughts were interrupted by my mothers voice. " Being a emotionless human being. " I responded

   " What's wrong? " she sat next to me.

   " Nate cheated on me and- "

   " Ohh baby! I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. " she said squeezing me to her chest in a tight embrace.

   " Mom. It's okay, really. That's the thing I really don't care. I mean he slept with someone else! And I'm just happy we're over now. " I explained pulling out of her hug.

   " Darling, " she began. " It's alright to feel like that. You didn't love him at least you know that now. You don't have to waste anymore time with him. Instead you can find the person you want to be with forever. " my mother said.

   I loved her so much. She never made me feel bad about my self and is always helping me when I'm upset. I could not ask for anyone better then her.

   " Thanks mom. I love you. " I tell her. Giving her a hug before getting up and going to my bed room.

   Our house is what you call basic. It's not to big or not to small. It feels really homey, that's what I love about it.

   It's already seven o'clock. I'm not sure what to do now. I've been watching the telly for hours so I didn't want to to that anymore. Maybe I'll just go to bed early.

   I stripped down to my boxers and slid into my bed, trying to get comforable. Nothing is working. No matter what position I laid in. I couldn't go to sleep. I looked over at my clock. 11:47 p.m. Oh gosh! Why can't I just go to bed?

   I sat up running my hands through my hair. Luckily I have nothing to do tomorrow. I went over to my desk and started up my computer. Might as well do somthing.

   What exactly am I going to do? I really don't get online much. So I do not have anyone to talk to right now. Normally I would be able to sleep ot text Nate until I dozed off. Maybe he was exceptionally boring. Other people might be too. That's when an idea popped into my head. Omegle.

   I use to get on the website all the time when I was younger. I would always get on someone's nerves until they disconnected. It could be fun, most the time it's horny teens who want to roll play. I typed the name in the seach bar and waited until ' Talk to strangers! ' showed up on the screen. I can't do anything on video because my laptop is old and doesn't have a webcam so I go to ' Text ' instead. What do I write? Interest. I don't know. I'll just go random.

You're chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

   What the hell am I doing? Before I know it I having a conversation with a complete stranger. But I think that's the point.

Stranger: Hey!  

You: Hello there.  

Stranger: Asl? 

You: You left out a few letters. Because that is not how you say the alphabet. 

Stranger: Cute. M/F 

You: M 

Stranger: Already have somthing in common. ;) 

You: I guess so. 

Stranger: Let's see what else I can find out.  

You: You can try.

This guy was flirtly, I can tell already.

Stranger: What are you doing?  

You: Talking to a stranger.  

Stranger: You won't be saying that forever.  

You: Confident, are we?  

Stranger: ;)  

You: Well, we'll see about that.  

Stranger: I can't wait.

   For about another hour the cheeky stranger and I continued to talk. He always had something preverted to say. I wasn't board with him I can say that. He seem like an alright guy from what we've been talking about. We both liked the same moives and music. Both of us live in England. This mysterious boy really seemed to take my mind off things. I liked that.

Stranger: What's your name, cutie?  

You: Wouldn't you like to know.

Stranger: I would love to know.  

You: I don't know if I want to tell you. ;)  

Stranger: I'll find out eventually, Boo. 

You: Is that so?  

Stranger: Defiantly. 

You: Why do you assume I'm 'cute'?  

Stranger: I can tell.  

You: How?  

Stranger: I don't know. There's just this feeling I have. I bet you have a nice bum too. ;)

This made me blush. How did he know that? We've only been talk to each other for an hour! Which reminds me that I wanted to go to bed. Remembering this I let out a yawn.

You: I'm getting sleepy.  

Stranger: Do you have a cell phone?  

You: Yes. Why?  

Stranger: Can I get your number?

   I enjoyed talking to this lad an awful lot. But was it safe to give him my number? I really want to talk to him after today. Should I ask him a few more questions about himself? I don't even know his name! Before I can think what I'm doing my number is on the screen in front of me.

   Your conversational partner has disconnected.

   Great. Now a stranger has my phone number and is probably going to give if to everyone. Gosh! I'm such an idiot. Why did I do that? I don't even know that guy! He's probably going to give my number out. I sighed heavily, thinking of how to tell my mother a sranger has my number and now I need to get it changed. I turn my computer off and headed for my bed now that I'm am tired. I get settled making sure to get nice and comfortable. When my phone starts buzzing. I grab it to turn it off but see that I have a text from an unknown number. I opened it wondering if it's the boy I talked minutes ago. When I read the text my thoughts were confirmed. But not long a new question comes to my mind. Why I am getting butterflies?

   Sweet dreams, Boo. -Stranger. <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! I finally put a story up; about time. I have do not know the next time I'll update. Probably when inspration hits me. I didn't edit, sorry. Till next time. Bye! ^-^

- Megan<3