New Animatronics, Slash's Fear Broken & His Real Crush

-Continued From Dare Ten-
Slash: Help me!
Sly: *tackles Slash* You're not going anywhere!
Slash: I was just kidding! It's someone else!
Sly: Stay away from Fangs!
Slash: Does that mean you love her?
Sly: Shut up! *blush* We're just friends!
Slash: Are you sure?
Sly: Shut up!
Slash: If you want me to shut up-
???: Let him go.
Everyone: *turns toward the voice*
Slash: Ahh. Brother. You have read my mind. Again.
Axel: Project Lash complete.
Lash: Male. He is a half wolf, half fox animatronic. Animatronic Form: He has brown fur with red streaks, one ear is like a wolf, other like a fox, silver eyes with black dots in center, wears a top hat, tattered crimson red leather jacket, brown pants, black eye patch, fox snout, wolf paws, fox claws, wolf nose, fox tail and a variety of silver accessories. Human Form: He has brown hair with red streaks and his ears in it, silver eyes with black dots in center, has his fox tail, wears a black shirt with red skull and crossbones, red leather jacket, brown tattered pants, golden yellow sneakers, and some of his accessories. He has his personal mansion guarded 24/7, has mind abilities, likes to prank and scare others, hates drowning, Friends with Gold, Brothers with Slash.
Sly: Ok. If you say anything else, you are dead.
Slash: Got it. Axel? Have you finished the others?
Axel: Yes. I'll bring the first one out.
Fangs: Wait, Slash. You and Lash are brothers?
Slash: Yes, we are twins but-
Lash: We are complete opposites.
Slash: Did it again.
Axel: Project Ash. *turns on*
Ash: Female. Wolf animatronic with a purple dress, amber eyes with silver speckles. Human Form: Wears a purple dress down to her knees, a violet bow on her long brown hair with bluish purple tips, has amber eyes with silver speckles, pale skin, purple shoes, brown wolf ears in her hair with purple tips. Dating Slash. Friends with Lash. BFFs with Bon Bon.
Slash: *walks over to Ash*
Ash: Hey Slash.
Slash: *grabs Ash bridal style and kisses her full on the lips*
Ash: *doesn't resist and kisses him passionately*
Everyone Else: *stares at them kissing*
Sly: Wait...Slash. What happened?
Slash: *breaks from kiss* I found this beauty in the parts and services room and Axel fixed her for me.
Fangs: Does that mean you broke your fear?
Slash: I conquered my fear. I was denying who was my crush until Axel finished fixing her.
Ash: *giggles* You are a nice person, Slash.
Axel: Project Shadow. *turns on*
Shadow: Shadow Bonnie. Female. Animatronic Form: Her fur is black (not in a racist way!) like shadows, she has pure white eyes, black bunny ears and a black dress. Human Form: She has black skin (not in a racist way!) like shadows, black hair with her bunny ears, pure white eyes, black dress, black vest and black shoes with white pearls on them. Dating Fredrick.
Axel: Project Fredrick. *turns on*
Freddy: Another Freddy?!
Fredrick: Shadow Freddy. Male. Animatronic Form: He is a bear animatronic with black fur (not in a racist way!) like shadows, pure white eyes, wears a bow tie and a top hat. Human Form: He has black skin (not in a racist way) like shadows, black hair with black bear ears, pure white eyes, wears black long sleeved shirt, black vest, a bow tie, top hat, black jeans, black sneakers. He is dating Shadow.
Axel: Last one. Project Cass. *turns on*
Cass: Female: Animatronic Form: Fox animatronic. She has purple fur with fox features, she wears a purple eyepatch, red dress and has a bracelet saying, "Let's Rock!" Human Form: She has purple hair with magenta streaks, pale skin, violet eyes with silver speckles, wears her eyepatch, dress and bracelet along with a magenta bow and shoes. Has crush on Lash.
Cass: Hey Lash.
Lash: Hey, Cass.
Slash: Well questions are answered and new secrets are revealed. Also Fangs and Sly? My kissing fear is long gone so you can't tease me about this.
Fangs and Sly: Dang it!
Slash and Ash: *kisses passionately*
Ash: Ask and dare us. Bye!