Dare Thirty One: Love At First Sight (Nightmares)

Slash: we have some new people joining us today. The Nightmare Crew.

Boss: Nightmare Freddy. Human Form: He has messy dark brown hair with dark brown ears, navy blue eyes, tanned skin, looks similar to Freddy, wears a black suit jacket over a brown shirt and a ripped bow tie with tears in it, dirty dress pants and shoes with a tattered top hat. He has scars and dagger teeth.

NB: Nightmare Bonnie. Human Form: He has dark purple eyes with short dark purple hair with dark purple bunny ears in it, tanned skin, wears a torn black shirt, tattered vest, black dress pants and shoes, both dirty and a ripped crimson red bow tie. Like Boss, he has dagger teeth and scars.

NC: Nightmare Chica: She has a missing eye that glows dimly and her other eye is magenta. Human Form: She has messy hair with bangs that cover her missing eye, looks like Chica, wears a long dress with a ripped bib saying, 'Let's Eat!', damaged orange boots. She has long sharp nails in addition with her dagger teeth and scars.

NF: Nightmare Foxy: Human Form: He has amber eyes, shaggy red dirty hair with red fox ears, pale skin, fox tail, he wears a white undershirt, a pirate coat and pants, all tattered and ripped, black pirate boots with blood stains, lots of scars, endoskeleton visible in some parts, dagger teeth and a super sharp hook.

Plush: Human Form: He is like Springtrap but smaller, four inches higher than BB, he has grey eyes, short blonde hair with yellow bunny ears, wears black shirt with a yellow vest, brown dress pants and black dress shoes.

Plush: Plush?! Why that name, you @$$#&!%!!
Slash: Shut up!
Snowy: *gazing at Plush* 😍

Layla: Hey handsome.
NB: ????
Layla: You're handsome, want to date?
NB: Ummm ok?
NF: *sees Fangs* Hey, sexy.
Fangs: Get the &$@% off me.

Slash: Ask and dare us bye.