Chapter 20

Cameron POV

It's been a week since we have been back and Maria and Santana keeps going back and forth . When me and Maria went to get coffee Santana was there and they argued in the middle of Starbucks . Then Santana was at the house and Maria made her get up and she said she don't want dogs on the couch .

I knew Maria liked me but this is crazy . They really both need to stop . At the moment me and Maria are at home . I made pasta and she's setting the table and cleaning .

"Is your little slut coming ? "

"No , and she's not a slut . What's your problem with her anyways ? " I poured us a bowl .

She didn't say anything she just sat down and started to eat . I got up and stood right beside her . She still didn't say anything . I moved her bowl and she got up . She went to lay on the couch and turned on the TV .

"Maria I'm talking to you!" I yelled and I got in front of her face .

She was about to get up so I got on top of her . "Talk to me Maria " I said in my calmest voice ever .

She still didn't talk . I put my forehead in hers , closed my eyes , and took a deep breath . "Jesus Maria "

I was about to get up but then u felt lips on mines . A soft light kiss . I open my eyes and she was looking up at me . It felt so good . I want to feel it again .

I dipped down and kissed her but it turned into a passionate kiss .

When I rose again she smiled . "That's why I don't like her , because she has you . She gets to do that and not feel guilty . You know I like you and you didn't act on it . You told me to date Nash . I wanted Nash I did but it's all changed . I was in love with the thought of loving him and I really didn't love him . We are just like really good friends . Like brother and sister . But you .. I feel something for you . And I'm terribly sorry for loving you  . " a tear fell down her face .

I kissed it when it got towards her lips . "It's okay . " I got up and went to the kitchen . I grabbed my bowl and decided to finish dinner in my room . As I was walking I heard something by the front door . I looked out the window and didn't see anything . Maybe it's just the wind .

I went in my room and laid on my bed . I don't know how to feel . I love Maria . But Santana is cool and hot . But I guess I cant live with a girl and have a girlfriend . There will always be a feud nine out of ten times . I don't know . Maria and I have history but me and Santana is something new and I kinda like it . I finished eating and set my bowl on my dresser . I took off all my clothes except my boxers and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth .

I walked out and I was about to close my door . Maria room is exactly across the hall and I saw her in bed on her phone . I walked in quietly and got under the covers .

"What are you doing Cameron ? "

"Laying down , what about you ? "

"Same . But uhm can you leave . I don't have anything on but my bra and panties . This is awkward " she giggled .

"I love your giggle and smile . " I smiled .

" I love everything about you ." She turned on her side and looked me in the eyes .

"That's cheating ! We was suppose to go piece by piece until there is nothing left to say . "

"Sorry ? " she smiled .

"Guess what ? "

"What ? "

"We are going to bed at 7:34pm "

All she did was laugh . "Well wanna watch Netflix ? "

"Of course ! "

We started to watch Malcom in the Middle . But the laptop was in the middle and we were both on the edge .

I picked up the lap top . "Cuddle with me Maria ."

She moved in front of me and I set the laptop across from us . This is better . I guess im going to break up with Santana tomorrow .

EDITED 9/14/15