Love In The Air

Chapter: 1  

             It was 3 o'clock in the morning and out of nowhere my phone rang.

              Ring Ring Ring  Ring.

              I looked at the caller ID and it said Frany. Her real name is Franchesca but i call her Frany.

              " Hello" I said.

              " Jamiee. I got shot. I was going to a party with my cousin Ann and I got shot out of nowhere." Frany said out of breath. I didn't believe her.

             " Your lieing." I said

             " No I'm DA" she said

             I wanted to get out of my bed when she said that she was dead ass but i was too lazy. I mean she is my bffltfwe (best friend for like totaly forever without exception) and i love her but it's like 3 in the morning.

             Breaking me out of my thoughts, she said ," HaHa April Fools bitch." Litttle does she know that i knew she was joking. If she got shot then why the hell will she call me and not the police, but to be honest i believed her a little bit. I had no idea that it was April Fools already. Days and weeks went by fast and i lost track of time.

             I sucked my teeth and said," Aint nobody got time for that. People got time to go to sleep. Shit" and hung up the phone.

            I tried to go back to sleep but i just couldn't. I called my cousin to see what she was doing. She will be leaving in a few days to go back to Jamica and I wanted to spend sometime with her.

           " Hello " she said. She sounded wide awake.

            " Hey. What's up" I said.

            " Nothing just chilling." She said.

            " Wanna go out in a few?" I said.

           "Yea sure can i bring a..." while she was speaking i got a text message from my brother Trey.

           " Hold on i'm getting a texet message."

            Trey: Hey are you doing anything today?

            Me: Yea I'm going out with Daniell when the sun rises why?

            Trey: Can i come I'm bored. I have nothing to do.

             Me:  I'm acutally talking to Daniell on the phone. I'll see if she want you to come so hold on a few.

           Trey: Kk.

          " Daniell. Can Trey come with us wherever we are going?' I asked. " And yes you can bring a friend."

          " Yea sure. I will love for him to come. Besides he is one of my favorite cousins." she said. " Thanks for letting me bring a friend by the way."

           Me: Yea met here at 8:00 pm .

           Trey: Kk

           Me: Wear some thing sexy we might be going to a club.

           Trey: Kk.

           " Daniell. Can we go to a club i''m in the mood for dancing. And your welcoome" I said.

            " Yea me too." she said

           " I'll call you later k." I said.

            "  K bye love you." Daniell said.

            I put on some jeans, a different tank top shirt, a leather jacket with my all stars and went for a walk.

            While on my walk I ran into my middle school teacher. Mr. Barjello. He always said to call him Mr. Bowl of jello.

            ' Hey Jamiee. My hation sister." he said in his hation accent.

             " I'M NOT HATION GUY. GET THAT THREW YOUR THICK SKULL AND YOUR SKULL IS YOUR HEAD. ONE MORE THING, I'M NOT YOUR DAMN SISTER."  I yelled and rolled my eyes as he walked away. I calmed down after 2 minutes. I walked around my block and then got tired. I got home and changed back into my pink kiss me shorts and kept on my tank top. When I checked the time it was 4:30 am and I layed down and rested my eyes hoping that I would fall asleep.