Chapter: 5

I woke up and got out of my bed. I checked my phone to see what had happened since I feel asleep. I got 2 text messages. One was from Frany and the next from my brother. My brother wanted to know how I was doing and Frany wanted to borrow one of my shirts. I replied to both of them, I told my brother that I was doing fine and I told Frany that she can borrow a shirt.

I sat on my couch and did whatever. I was to tired to get up and go outside. I was to tired to do anything so I guess today was my lazy day.

My phone rang saying that I had a text. When I looked at it, it was from my brother again. He was bored and I guess he wanted his sister. Trey would text people long messages when he is either bored or upset over a brake up. He had no girlfriend so I knew he was bored.

After texting Trey which is still continuing I finally got up and changed clothes to go outside. I drove to Trey's house because I was tired of texting so I drove to his house to talk. Daniell was out with a friend. I am guessing that it was the same friend that went to the bar with us a month ago That is the only friend that I know that Daniell hang out with

Trey and I spoke about me getting a boyfriend, him wanting a girlfriend but also not wanting one, and how he is confused.

Trey really is confusing. He would say one thing but twist it and confuse everything. Sometimes he would do it on purpose to make people laugh and it would work. Trey is the ttpe of persob would loves to make people laugh and he loves to see them happy.

About 2 to 3 hours later, I left Trey's place and headed home to lay down. When I got home Frany was sitting down watching tv. Sometimes it was like she lived there but as I said before her cousin was staying with her until her place is fixed. The people who was working on Frany's cousin's place had to stop working a few days. Their boss was being a dick I guess I don't know but I was happy that I was home. I wanted to lay down sooooo bad.

Frany said hi and I said hi back and nothing was said after that. I went ang layed down and shw watched tv or movies. We were voth tired and we wanted to lay down. Frany stayed on the couch watching tv and I stayed in my room and next thing I knew, I was sleeping.

------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry I have not pisted I was busy with school and now school is over so I will update maybe every weekend or when I have time. Sorry again. Thank you to all my fans Comment Vote.