Chapter: 4

A/n: i am sorry for the wait i was busy getting a party together. I am trying to update every weekend but then i have to be somewhere on satudays. i will try though.

********** 7 DAYS LATER *********

I know that Aaron and I kiss alot but I don't know if we are a thing yet. We speak everday but today I am staying at my house relaxing. I have nothing to do and I need a brake. I was in pajamas and a tank top. I sat on my couch eating poptarts and I watched Iron Man 3. This is one of my favorite movies. My phone vibrtaed and it was a text. from Aaron saying that he will be coming by to pick up his blazer and watch that he left here last night. Today he is in a hurry. He has to go to his aunt's funeral. She passed away 2 days ago and today is the body viewing and tomorrow she will be barried. His aunt was a nice and beautiful lady. She was never mean and she just had to pass away from cancer. Anyways, he will only be here for two sceonds and then he is gone but he will not leave until I get a kiss.

Ten minutes later, my doorbell rand and it rang again. I knew it was Aaron. I answered the door and there he was.

" Hey babe. What is wrong u look sick? " he asked and entered the house.

" Nothing. I look sick? " I asked.

" Yeah you do."

" Ah well."

"Umm is my blazer in your room? "

" Yes it is. "

He went in my room to go get it and I followed him. I went and layed on my bed as he got his things. Last night Aaron had me laugh so hard I started to cry and my face turned red.

" What time do you have to be there? " I asked.

" Um I think 5." he responed.

" Well it is only 4 30."

" Oh okay so i will just stay here."

" Umm no u won't."

" Why not? "

" Because I was relaxing and I want to go that by myself."

" Well I'm not leaving."

He sat on the chair and pulled me to sit on top of him. When he let go of my arm I went inside my room and locked the door so he won't come in. I finished watching the movie in my room and when it finished it was only 4:45. I realized that I did not get my kiss yet, so I went outside to Aaron. Beofore I asked for my kiss I sat on his lap where he wanted me to sit. I sat there for at least 5 minutes and then he gave me my kiss, and I did not even asked. It was time for him to leave so I can get my alone time. He went to the door and drove off to the funeral.

I was sitting on my couch and then Frany came in my house. She went in my room and did god knows what. I was just so happy that she did not bother me.

********** 3 hours later **********

It was now 8 pm and i was tired. Aaron called me to see if he can come over and snuggle with me but my bed was taken by Frany. I went to go check up on her and she was just laying down. Aaron had a rutine. Everday he would call me to snuggle up with him and I would say yes. Today I think Frany was going to sleep over.

" Hey Frany are u staying tonight? " I asked.

" Nah I just wanted to come by for some alone time because my cousin is loud and all over the place." she said.

Frany's cousin moved in with her. She's only staying with Frany for 2 weeks because her house is being fixed. She is only reparing her livingroom.

" I am about to go home." she said.

" Oh okay." I said.

" Why u asked is Aaron coming over." she said with a flirty tone while getting up.

" Yes he is so..."

" So let me leave now so you'll can get it on."

" It is not going to be like that."

" Huhu sure it is. See ya." she said leaving.

I texted Aaron to come over. He was here in 6 minutes. When he came insdie the house and we went to my bedroom. We laid down on my bed and started talking.

" So are we offical? " he asked.

" Umm you never asked me to be yours." I replied.

" Oh I apologize. Jammie, my one true love will you be mine? " he asked.

" Yes. I will love to be yours."

We kissed and snuggled the rest of the night until we feel asleep.