chapter 1

Eliza's POV

Hi. I'm Elizabeth but my friends call me Eliza. I'm 17 and I go to Golden Brooke High. I have a lot of friends but I dont consider myself popular. So lets get on with the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first day back to school was not as bad as thought. I met new people and saw some familiar faces, and caught up with my besties. I was walking up to my locker when I saw Janelle.

Eliza: So how was your summer?

Janelle: It was fine but do you remember how last year, there was so much drama that I had to move?

Eliza: Yeah. Why?

Janelle: (rolling eyes) She's even worse than before!

That's Janelle for you, piss her off once and she'll remember it for eternity.

Gabrielle (Eliza's other bestie): Mine was fun! We went to Florida and hit the beach EVERYDAY! But then we had to come back to this jailhouse establishment we call "school".

Eliza: (looking her up and down) That explains the tan.

She gave me a glare and I stuck my tongue out at her. I've known her since 6th grade and we've been cool ever since. She's one of them New York girls but she barely has the accent.

Eliza: (grabbing books and closing locker) Calm down and let's go. Y'all are gunna have me here all day!

That's when everything went silent. We turned around and saw my boyfriend Josh walk in, but surprisingly, that's not who everyone was staring at. It was the guy standing next to him. The first thing you saw was his afro. It was going in all different directions; but it was neat in a way. They walked passed the large crowd of people and walked up to me and my girls. They were followed in by my good friends Chresanto and Ray. Gabrielle wasn't even payin attention to the hottie with a body...she was staring at Chres. As usual.

Josh: (kissing her cheek) What's up bae? I'd like you to meet my friend that I met over the summer.

????: (taking off his shades) Hey I'm Jacob Perez. And you are?

I was mesmerized by his brown eyes. 'Like two bowls full of warm chocolate' I thought to myself. I had to snap out of it before he thought that i was wierd.

Eliza: (still staring into his eyes) Oh I'm Elizabeth but my friends call me Eliza. Oh and these are my friends Janelle and Gabrielle.

Janelle & Gabrielle: (smiling) Hi.

Josh: (shaking the girls hands) Wassup chicas? Anyways, the real reason i came over here is to ask if you guys wanna come over my place after school. You can bring your friends too if you want.

Eliza: Okay. Bring your friends too, it'll be fun.

Josh: Ok see you later bae. (starts kissing her softly and pulls away)

Eliza: Okay

When they walked away, Jacob turned back and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. 'This boy is too cute' I thought to myself. I don't know yet, but I think I'm catching feelings for someone I JUST met...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm new here and thought I should try putting up my own story. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully many more to come

-Peace and Love-