chapter 2

Eliza's POV

After that day, I walked hone with the girls since it was only 10 minutes away. Knowing Josh, we always bring a change if clothes because we go to his house almost everyday after school. Janelle wore a button down yellow collor top with some bleached blue skinnies and some black and yellow Jordans. She had her hair down and wavy. That's another reason why me and Janelle are friends, she has a bangin style! Gabrielle wore a light green summer floral dress with a blue Jean jacket and some gladiator sandals. Her hair was to the side in a fishtail braid. As for me, I wore some black studded high--waisted shorts and a turquoise button down high--low short with some turquoise doc martens. I wore my hair in a messy bun as well. We grabbed our things and headed to Josh's house which was two blocks away. As we pulled off, Gabby was talking to us.

Gabby: Girls, I have to tell you something.

Me and Janelle: Go ahead.

Gabby: I've had a crush on Chres for a while now.

Janelle: I know that Gabby. I can tell because you are always staring at him every time he's around. And I think it's kind of cute that you like him.

Eliza: I don't mind you having a crush on Chres either.

Gabby: ohh. ok then. Thanks you guys!

We all got out of the car and approached Josh's door. We hadn't even rang the door bell before he had opened the door.

Josh: you look mighty fine bae!

With that, he hugged me and pulled me inside.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry this chapie is a little short. But I'm going to try to make the next one longer.

Peace, love, and chicken grease!