SHINee in love with another girl

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Sigh...Another hard work right now I'm inside the concert place (Don't know) I was wearing black jacket black pants and everything is black even the members we already sang 18 songs so It's Obsession time!! Yay!! The song I wrote haha...

me and members we started walking to the stage all the fans shouting then the song starts when concert was over another band will sing and It's a girl group I wonder what group is it.

then fron my right I saw the girl group walking oh It's the 4minute but where's Ji Hyun? I wonder where she is then suddenly I looked at the front and I accedent hit someone I fell down with someone "Omo, I'm sorry." I apologized I looked at the front and it was Ji Hyun.

"It's okay." She replied. I stand up and I help up "Hi Ji Hyun sorry I didn't see coming are you alright? Are you hurt?" I have many questions "Yes I'm fine I didn't looked where I what going." She answered "Well, me too, I was looking elsewhere." I said with a smile.

"Okay haha...Oh, I better go now bye Jonghyun Oppa." She said with a smile and a wave "Bye." I answered back.

why am I blushing? Wait, Am I in love? No, no, no!! Maybe...Wait What?! Ugh!! "SINCE WHEN I'M A BAD THINKER?!" "2 years ago." Key answered I was shouting?! Aigoo. That was bad.

then I was walking to fast so they won't know I'm the one who's shouting then I went inside the room where I can change and I saw the members Taemin was playing was playing with his phone Minho listening to music Key fixing his hair and Onew hyun eating his chicken.

sigh...I'm still thinking about Ji Hyun..."Ah!" Someone jump on me "Jongie hyung~" It was Key "Key, You scared me." I said with a laugh "Sorry, hyung are you thinking deeply?" Key asked I looked at him "Well yeah.'' I answered.

"Is it about Ji Hyun?" He asked again the hell!! How did he know?! "How did you know that?" I asked we were talking a bit quiet so the other members won't hear it.

"I know things." He answered Key scares me when he knows something that we don't know "Are you falling in love with JiHyun?" He asked I was shocked "Yes,NO! Maybe Ugh!" I can't even answer right "Hyung I think you are." Key said.

I looked at Key smiling at me then I looked away "I think I am." I answered then suddenly 4minute are finally finished their singing.

I saw Ji Hyun coming down to the stage and her other members the girls saw Jonghyun and Key sitting and looking at them "Are you going to ask her out soon?" Key asked. "I don't know." I answered I'm not sure if she feels the same.

Ji Hyun's P.O.V

Jonghyun is so cute wait, why am I thinking about him? when we finished singing I went down from the stage and saw Jonghyun Oppa and Key Oppa sitting and looking at us I was smiling at Jonghyun sigh...am in love? "JiHyun-ah are you in love with Jonghyun Oppa?" So Hyun asked ,me I looked at her "I think so.'' I answered.

then the members were giggling since they know why we need to leave early because were going somewhere tomorrow when we finally home (The dorm) The manager told us to go to sleep when I was about to sleep the members woke me up "Ji Hyun-ah!" They yelled a bit low so the manager won't know their shouting.

"Neh? (What)" I asked. "Why do you love Jonghyun Oppa?" GaYun asked me. "I sat down and srating to talk "I don't know, I just love him." I answered "I know their's a reason JiHyun." HyunA said with a smirk.

"Well...his cute good dancer good singer and brave we both hit each other by accident but when I saw him my heart was beating so fast." I answered then the girls were smiling and trying not to get so ah! So the manager won't see us doing.