Awkward aproach

" Okay beca, so you better be ready for the upcoming Harry overload!!!" Nicky said kinda pissed off.
" Yes..."
" Just make sure it's not like last year where you messed up in between Harry and Percy urgh, it still haunts me, that day." Nicky said sighing.
" I'm just not sure, I mean I like all this stuff but I'm just not up for it." Beca replies.
The girls stare out into the park, then look at each other.
" Still besties?" Beca asks
" Fine"
Beca's phone rings, it's her mom. Nicky leaves the bench that they sat on, where they were discussing the plans for the triwizard tournament they were entering. It is where 3 lucky mortals are able to compete in a tournament like the one with Harry in it.
" Mom but I can't, I'm letting Nicky down, we can't move now," Beca shouts into the phone.
" I'm pretty sure you have already caused enough damage to that poor girl I can see her stomping across the road," Beca's mom chuckles as she finishes the sentence.
Beca hangs up, and she starts walking down to the lake as she sees a musician, possibly guitarist, playing a familiar tune. Beca hums along as she walks over. He stops, seeing her so attached to his music.
"Umm, hi I'm guessing you like my music," the musician speaks with a soft warm voice.
" Uhh, yeah was it that obvious?"
" kind of, I'm Ed, and you are?"
" Oh I'm Beca, I'm from here, I can tell your not from New York, sorry it's kinda obvious."
" Yeah I'm English..."
" Is it weird I could tell,"