Chapter One

Hunter's POV

     I sat on one of the chairs of the waiting room.Today is my audition.I didn't really care what will happen.I just want to know how it feels like.

     To be rejected or detected.

     I gripped the guitar in my hand thinking of the possibilities.They can say yes or no.I don't know.I was going to be singing the acoustic version of How Ya Doin'? by Little Mix.I know they're a girl band but they actually have really good music.This one time I was singing out loud to them in my room.And one of the younger kids walked in and called me gay.

     Let's just now his teeth are crooked.

     Anyways.I watched on the screen a girl making a fool of herself.Her name is Aliza Bakeries.Ugh she's ugly."Hunter Cole"I got up with my guitar and made my way backstage.I'm really nervous.I grabbed the water bottle from the guy and drank some.

     Seconds later Aliza came off the stage with puffy eyes.I really didn't care.I looked down at my feet when she eyed."Here kid,"The guy with the headset said.I added the strap to my guitar and swung it over my shoulder.

     "Go ahead"He said and I walked on the stage.The crowd cheered.I haven't even done anything and they're already cheering.Awesome!

     "Hi"I said when the microphone was in front of me."What's your name?"Demi asked."Hunter Cole"I replied."How old are you?"Demi asked once again with a smile.Fake.All fake.

     "16"I said and bit down on my lip."Your a pretty handsome lad.Does your family support you with this audition?"Simon said.I let out a shaky breath."I'm a orphan"I said and crowd instantly became quiet."Oh"Brittney said."It's fine"I sighed."What will you be singing?"L.A asked.

       "I'll be singing How Ya Doin' by Little Mix.Acoustic version"I said and cleared my throat."Acoustic version?Well go ahead"Simon said.

      I stared to play my guitar, the chords loud and proud.

"[2x]

Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through

Why don't you leave your name and your number?

I will get back to you (ooh)

Ain't got no time for what you think can be described as love

I've cut your hold on me, you're missing me, I've had enough

It's been so long since you have treated me like I deserved

So long, baby, I'm gone

You can leave a message for me after the tone

You called, I missed it

You called, I missed it,

You called, and I missed it,

Never get back in, tired of listenin'

[2x]

Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through

Why don't you leave your name and your number?

I will get back to you

I'm through will wish the things with you and me could be so good

Time to wake up or no make-ups can't make me a fool

Too much history, now it comes down to one thing

So long, baby, I'm gone

you can leave a message for me after the tone (oh!)

You called, I missed it

You called, I missed it,

You called, and I missed it,

Never get back in, tired of listenin'

[2x]

Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through

Why don't you leave your name and your number (number)?

I will get back to you (will get back to you)

Ah, ah, ah,

Ah, ah, ah,

Ah, ah, ah.

You called, I missed it

You called, I missed it,

You called, and I missed it,

Never get back in, tired of listenin' (no!)

Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through

Why don't you leave your name and your number (number)?

I will get back to you (hey, yeah!)

Hey, how ya doin'? Sorry you can't get through (sorry you can't get through)

Why don't you leave your name and your number?

I will get back to you (will get back to you)

(Never get back, never gonna get back)

Ah, ah, ah,

(Never get back, never gonna get back)

Number

(Never get back, never gonna get back)

Ah, ah, ah,

(Never get back, never gonna get back)

Number

Never get back to you"

     I hit the last chord.The crowd cheered.I smiled at them and breathed out a sigh."I'm just going to go ahead and say that's a yes from me!"Demi said.I grinned my cheeks starting to hurt."For such a young lad you have a great voice.Yes"Simon said.I jumped up in joy."You have the style,the pretty face and most of all you have the voice.Yes!"L.A said.I grinned biting my lip.

     "Its simple and easy Hunter.Yes"Brittney said.I fell to the ground crying.I felt a hand on my shoulder.I looked up to see Demi.She pulled me into a hug."It's okay"She said."This is probably the best moment in my life"I said sobbing."It'll be the first of many"She said.

     And I believed her.

The other three will be in the other chapter.Thanks for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.