first day of school

neiyana pov

Bitch better have my money!Y'all should know me well enough
Please don't call me on my bluff
Pay me what you owe me
Ballin' bigger than LeBron
Bitch, give me your money
Who y'all think y'all frontin' on?
Like brrap, brrap, brrapLouis 13 and it's all on me, nigga you just bought a shot
Kamikaze if you think that you gon' knock me off the top
Shit, your wife in the backseat of my brand new foreign car
Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots, shots, shots
Like blah, brrap, brrap
Pay me what you owe me, don't act like you forgotBitch better have my money!

i  woke up dancing to my alarm''. i went to my bathroom with my pjs on .As i turn on my shower water and took my hair out of my bun . I took of my bra and top as it fell to the floor i step over it and step in the shower and took my hot shower. As i step out of the shower with my wet dripping hair on my back. i grab my towel and went to my room pick out my bra and panties set from vs. as well as i pick out an  crop top and high wasted booty cut jeans with my doctor martins in blow dryed my hair and let it hang down i went in the bathroom washing my face and brush my teeth i grab my keys phone and backpack and left out.

I have an 2016 charger and its purple my favorite color (anyway).

I pull up to my school and got out i walk over to my locker . I saw my three besties friends and'' said my whats ups'' heyy bitches'' ebony said .We all laugh and got out are books and went to first period class. As the bell rung i walk in i saw this sexy as tall carmel guy with tattoss all over his body and a N.O accent . as i stop and stared at him''  he ask me did i need help and i said no as i walk to my seat i fell him stared at me that made me get a big smile. As he talk i got chill threw my body and got wet out of the blue as the bell rung for next period i got up. As i  was about an inch close on leaving but mr.alsina stop me ''what did i do now''.

august pov

I saw this sexy ass thick mix girl walk in and i felt her staring at me i smile and then my eyes drop when i saw ma got back.  As she walk to her seat i saw she was staring  out of space if only she was'nt she my student. i called her name and she didnt respond i had call her about 3 or 4 times and still nun So when class was over i saw that i had a chance to get her attention and there she was thinking that she did something wrong .''no i said. your a smart girl but next time pay attention when im teaching a lesson yea whatever she said and walked out .

(END OF THE DAY)

The day went buy fast and i just move up here so i went home to get my daugther for the babysitter later .i put stuff away  as i went out side to sit on the porch i saw one of my student for my job with some boy and three girl i walked over there to say hello and stuff and to  tell her we need a sit down talk about her test scores .'' hey whats up neiyana i didnt know you live here'' oh yea ur the new guys  she said ' and as i was bout to say another word my girlfriend hope came behind me and as she kissed my cheek neiyana smile went away baby hope said i got some great news what  i said !!im .......''PREGNANT'' she saids out loud and neiyana looked at me with hate and put on a fake smile and said congratzs '.and  then she walked away ooh boy what did i just do ...............

i would upload more tomarr its going to have u surpries when you read more hope u like share with a friend comment  and vote plzzz thxs xoxoxo