Chapter 1

*3 years later*
"Ms. Red how much for this bread?" Peter says.
"That is 3 pounds" the lady said.
"Oh... I only have 2..."
"Peter, do some work around the bakery and keep the 2 pounds."
"Why can't I just get a job here..."
"Hmmm, if you sweep 2 times a week I'll give you 2 pounds at the end of each week."
"Really? Oh that would be amazing!"
*time skip*
"Bye Ms. Red. Thanks for the bread!" Peter said as he left the bakery.
"Did you hear? The prince is having a ball!" A random girl said as she walked pass Peter.
"A ball? That doesn't seem like Zake... But I haven't seen him since that day..." Peter said while his head was down walking to his very small house.
*at the castle*
"I don't want to have a ball! I don't want to marry a girl!" Zake yelled at his mom and dad.
"We think that this will be good for you..." His mother said.
"Oh please" scoffed Zake, "I know you want to see if I find a girl and so I won't try and marry a guy!"
"We are having this ball and you will not speak about you and a guy ever again!" His father spat out.
"WHY CAN'T I JUST BE HAPPY! YOU ALREADY TOOK JOSH AWAY FROM ME! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO TAKE FROM ME!?" Zake yelled then ran up to his room.

Zake's mom came into his room where he was crying on his bed. "Zake... We didn't take Josh away from you..." His mom said softly.
"Yes you did! Don't lie to me!" Zake said while still crying.
"Zake..." She took a breath, "We would like you to marry a girl. Its not right for a guy and another guy to be in love."
"Really? Cuz I don't see anything wrong with it! I am in love and happy! Isn't that what you want!?"

*a few days later (still at the castle)*

"You looks handsome Zake!" The maid said as Zake tried on suits.
"Thank you..." Zake said a little out of it.
"Everything ok Prince Zake?"
"I just don't want a girl to marry... My mom and Dad knows that but they don't want me to be happy! I don't want this ball to happen... Also..." Zake took a breath, "Also, I think Josh might be there..."
"If Josh is there then go and talk to him. Tell him you still love him!" The maid said.
"My parents will kick him out if we are talking...."

*At Peters house*

Peter was very happy, yet scared to see Zake again. He got dressed in his very best and headed to the castle.

*at the ball*

Zake was sitting in the chair next to his mom and dad.
"What a lovely ball!" His mom said, "and look at all the beautiful girls and dresses!"
"The dresses are ok..." Zake said.
"Zake! You need to go meet some girls." The King said.
"But I don't want to!"
"You don't have a choise!"
Zake stood up. "YES. I. DO." Zake ran off trying to get out of his perants sight
*With Peter*
Peter was having fun dancing with people, talking with people and also eating food.
"Damn you look like you haven't eaten for days!" A voice that sounded like an old friend but all grown up.
"Z-zake?" Peter says and turns around.
"P-peter?" Zake says surprised.
"Wow... You look... Amazing!"
Zake blushes, "Thank you. You look hansom!"
Peter blushes. "Thank you"
Zake looks around. "Quick. So my mother doesn't see us" Zake said.
"What do you mean? Doesn't she like me..." Peter said confused.
"She wanted this ball to happen cuz she wants to find me a bride"
"That's lovely"
"No its not. I don't want a bride. I want..." Zake trialed off.
"Who do you want?"
"I want to marry an old friend of mine... Now let's go."
The two boys went into the garden to talk. No one was there. Peter looked at the garden "Wow..." Peter looked around "This is amazing!"
Zake blushed, "Haha ya. I guess" Zake rubs the back of his neck nervously.
Peter looked at Zake, "You know... I didn't think you would remember me"
"How could I forget someone who has been on my mind a lot?"
Peter blushed "R-really?"
Zake let's out a little laugh "Ya"
"I can say the same about you"
Zake walks closer to Peter. Peter looks into Zakes eyes. "Z-zake..." Peyer said shyly.
Zake smiles "Yes?"
"That day.. The last day we saw each other... Do you remember what I said...?"
"I do remember."
Peter started to turn red. "Oh" he sighed.
Zake grabbed Peters hand and put his other hand on Peters back, "Will you do me the honner and dance with me?"
Peter gives Zake a soft smile, "Of course I will!"