Breakup (Ethan)

ETHAN
You and Ethan were having a lazy day because why not. It was getting close to dinner so you decided that it was time to get up and cook.

"Ethan" you said as you got up "What do you want for dinner?" you asked putting your hair up in a ponytail.

"Ummm" he said getting up "You" he added playfully leaning in for a kiss.

"No" you replied giggling "I meant actual food" you said giving him a kiss.

"Fine" he sighed pretending to be upset "Let's just order pizza" he said as he already started to dial the number.

"Good idea" I agreed happily.

"Can I get a large hawaiian pizza?" Ethan asked "Okay thanks" he said before hanging up.

We continued watching Netflix in our bedroom until we heard the doorbell making us both jump because we were watching a scary movie.

We both ran downstairs and answered the door. I took the pizza into the kitchen as Ethan payed. After waiting a few minutes you wondered what was taking so long. You walked back to the front door to see the pizza delivery girl all over Ethan. You stood there watching Ethan as he didn't even try to push her off until he heard you crying.

You wiped your tears and ran upstairs and started packing your bag. You heard the front door close and steps coming closer to where you were. Ignoring them, you continued packing your stuff.

"Please let me explain Y/N" Ethan said trying to stop you "She kissed me" he added looking into my eyes.

"Why didn't you try pushing her off?" I said trying to hold my tears back but they came pouring down my face.

He stood there in silence as I walked past him with my bags. I ran downstairs and out the door to my car putting my stuff in the back seat. I got into the drivers seat and just sat there for a few minutes trying to calm down.

Wiping my eyes one last time, I started my car. Pulling out of the driveway, I looked back at the house one more time and that's when I seen Ethan running out the door yelling "WAIT! I CAN EXPLAIN!".

Not giving him a chance I drove off, looking in the rear view mirror and seen his red eyes. He was crying too.

{10 votes and I will make a make up part to this}

-laura🎀