Epilogue

Captain Sparrow stepped onto the deck of Neptune's Cannon, his fellow crew mates raising their jars of rum into the air. Celebrating  their victory against the Four-Handed Pirates.

He grinned feeling of pride and  satisfaction of fulfilling Captain Andrea's wish filling his chest. Fifteen years had passed and Sparrow had made his name known through the Seven Seas.

A name, perhaps not fit for a masculine pirate but for him, it was perfect.

The Siren.

However he never stopped looking into the ocean hoping to get a glimpse of his captain, hoping she was alive and well, frolicking along the waves with Ansem.

He smiled absentmindedly to himself, lightly touching the diamond encrusted knife given to him on that fateful day. His eyes drifted towards the skies, the setting sun painting it with beautiful shades of red, orange and purple.

Suddenly a glimmer caught his attention. Curious, he grabbed the scope from the pocket of his jacket and raised it to his green eyes. Through the lens he saw a woman, her dark hair clinging to the familiar hourglass figure.

Andrea.

She had not aged a day, instead she looked more beautiful and alive than ever before. Next to her was Ansem, his blue eyes glowing like sapphires. Between the couple however, was a young girl with the spitting image of her father. Sparrow grinned and waved, the small family  returning the gesture.

THE END