4. Bree

Hey I brought the Bree chapter or side of her story .
I wanted to tell you all that I start school in 6 days . Yay .
You wonder why ? I miss my best friend Catalina .
So enjoy .

-----

I hate how everything I do leads to something bad . I sat down on a park bench to process everything.

I'm pregnant .

That word kept repeating in my head . It's the only thing I have going up there . I don't care about anything else .

I look all around me and realize how beautiful the world is .

I don't have time to be sad about some guy . I know I love him. He just doesn't love me and that's fine .

It's fine because all I need is my baby . If I have my baby I'll be fine . I know I'll be .

"Bree " I heard someone whisper . I looked around and then I saw him . I saw Chase .

"What are you doing here ?" I say . He sits down next to me , I got up.

"Can we talk ?" He asked me . I thought about it for a second.

"No " I said .

"Please let me explain everything " he pleaded. "Okay 3 minutes " I say .

"So you overhead me talk to them but I didn't mean any of it , I know I kissed her but that didn't mean anything too ...."

"2 minutes left " I interrupted.

"Bree , I care about you too much to let you go" he said .

"Really , because last time I checked you told me you hated me for sleeping with you " I said with tears in my eyes .

"Bree ..... " he paused .

"You have nothing to say ...... Bye Chase " I said . I got up again and left .

How do I know that he didn't lie about everything?

I knew that he didn't love me but that gave him no reason to do that .

Everything will be fine even if you don't care .

I do care , that's all that matters right now , I care for everything even him but he never did care about me.

-----

I got home and undressed so I can put in my pjs as I was doing it I felt like something was missing.

I went threw the pockets of my pants and didn't find anything.

I looked at the ground and saw nothing .

I looked at the pockets of my hoodie and nothing was there .

Oh no .

The pregnancy test is gone .

This is really bad . What am I going to do ?

-----

Gosh , never expected that .

What do you think will happen next ? Comment . And also please vote . I would really appreciate it.

I'll try to update as much as I can because I have 6 days of summer left .

Love you♥️♥️♥️