What is this? ~ Chapter 4 ~

October 11, 2011

6:35 am

Perrie's POV:

"PERRIE!!" I blinked then asked, "hmm?" Jesy sighed, "You missed your part again!" I guess I was too busy in my thought. "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry guys! let's do it again." "okay, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.." they sang their parts and when it was my turn, I sang in like a really high note, "The sun will always.. ALWAYS Shiiiine! cause we are beautiful.. no matter what they say.." Leigh Anne took a deep breath, "Finally!" 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Wooh oh my gosh. Choreography is finally done! I am panting like a just ran a hundred miles to Narnia then back to this place. I drank my water like my life depended on it. I quickly scurried to the restroom then changed into a purple tank top and jeans, I fixed my hair then put lipgloss on. Okay, at leat I look decent. 

Zayn's POV:

I beeped my horn in front of the dance studio in the X Factor.. I remember that place. Anyway, Perrie came out looking amazingly beautiful, like always. she was absolutely-- "ZAYN!" I blinked my eyes, "hmm?" She blushed a little, "Uh, you were kinda staring." Now, it was MY turn to blush. "O-oh sorry, just admiring your beauty." I winked at her. She giggled then playfully slapped my arm, "I'm sorry but I don't go for flirty guys." She winked. I knew she was joking but if she was serious, dang, this girl will be the death of me.

After like 10 minutes of driving, Perrie asked, "What is this?" I got totally confused, "What's what?" "THIS! Is this a date.. or?" I looked at her, "It can be.. if you want it to be." I winked. She blushed then nodded her head, "Well, okay then, Mr, Malik." She was just so.. breathtaking. Anyways, focus on the road, Zayn. Focus. On. The. Road. what she didn't know is that we were going to the carnival. this is oughta be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right, I know that this chapter will contain their date but now it's on the next chapter. haha sorry! :)

~ yanaaa